Current Affairs 04th April 2016
Current Affairs is the most useful topic of competitive examinations. To grab the bright career opportunities in jobs one must have good knowledge in current affairs / GA/ GK. The competition for various examinations is increasing high these days. Hence it is mandatory to focus on Current affairs for every one of the competitors. Hence we are providing the daily current affairs on our page. Candidates can check and update their knowledge to get good score in competitive examinations.
Current Affairs 04th April 2016
West Indies wins 2016 ICC T-20 Cricket World Cup
West Indies has won the ICC Cricket World Men’s T-20 Cup 2016 by vanquishing England by 4 wickets in the last match played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. In the last match, England batting first had scored 155 keeps running for 9 wickets.
West Indies effectively pursued the objective by scoring 161 keeps running in 19.4 over at the loss of 4 wickets. With this win, West Indies turned into the main group to win the ICC World Twenty20 title twice. Prior it had won its first title in 2012 by overcoming Sri Lanka.
- Player of the match: Marlon Samuels (West Indies).
- Player of the series: Virat Kohli (India).
ICC Cricket World Women’s T-20 Cup 2016
West Indies has won their lady Women’s World T-20 title by vanquishing ruling champions Australia by 8 wickets at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
Batting first Australia had score of 148 keeps running for 5 wickets. West Indies in answer scored 149 keeps running in 19.3 over at the loss of 2 wickets.
- Player of the match: Hayley Matthews (West Indies).
- Player of the series: Stafanie Taylor (West Indies).
Novak Djokovic wins 2016 Miami Open Title
- World Number One tennis player Novak Djokovic from Serbia has won the 2016 Miami Open Title in the men’s singles classification.
- In the last match played on outside hard courts at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park Florida, US, he vanquished Kei Nishikori (Japan) by 6-3, 6-3 score.
- It was his third continuous and general 6th ATP Miami Open title, equalling Andre Agassi’s Miami record downright. It was additionally his record 28th profession ATP Masters title.
Nico Roseberg wins 2016 Bahrain Grand Prix
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg from Germany has won the 2016 Gulf Air Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix held at Bahrain International Circuit in Manama. Bahrain Grand Prix title race was the second race of the 2016 season of Formula One in which add up to 11 groups had taken an interest.
Cyprian Kotut wins 40th Paris marathon 2016
Cyprian Kotut (23) from Kenya has won the 40th version of the 2016 Paris marathon hung on 3 April 2016 in the men’s classification.
PM Narendra Modi presented Saudi Arabia’s most elevated non military personnel honor
- PM Narendra Modi was given Saudi Arabia’s most astounding non military personnel respect the King Abdulaziz Sash.
- The prestigious grant was offered to Indian Prime Minister by occupant Saudi Arabia’s King Salman canister Abdulaziz at the Royal Court.
India positions sixth in 2015 main 10 makers list: UNIDO report
- India has been positioned 6th among the world’s Top-Ten biggest assembling nations in the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) 2015 Yearbook report.
- In this release of report India has bounced by three positions to 6th position contrasted with before ninth position in the past report.
Indian Scientists create biopolymer for water sanitization
- Indian researchers have added to an eco-accommodating biopolymer utilizing nanotechnology for water-softening and water cleaning applications.
- It was produced by the group of researchers from Guwahati (Assam) based Institute of Advance Study in Science and Technology (IASST).
Balance water conveying intrusive species to Indian coasts: Scientists
- Researchers expect that balance water conveyed by boats is giving a vehicle to acquire fascinating obtrusive species over the Indian Coast. In such manner, a study was directed by the Department of Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, University of Kerala.
- In the review the vicinity of upwards of 10 intrusive species was found in the biodiversity-rich intertidal natural surroundings of the Kerala coast.
- Some of intrusive species incorporate one animal types each of ocean growth, bryozoan, mollusc and seven types of ascidian. The conveyance of obtrusive species from the Kerala coast is likely helped by transportation.