Current Affairs 15th April 2016
Current Affairs is the major part of the national examinations like IBPS, CWE, RRB, etc. All the competitors those were attempting various competitive examinations must have good grip on GK Bits / General Awareness. These days the competition is raising high, hence candidates with good knowledge of GA will have the opportunity to stay in topper’s list. Here we are providing the Current Affairs on regular basis for the competitors.
Current Affairs 15th April 2016
PM Narendra Modi initiates Maritime India Summit 2016
- Head administrator Narendra Modi introduced the Maritime India Summit 2016 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- This is India’s first ever Maritime Summit and the lead occasion composed by Union Ministry of Shipping.
PM Narendra Modi dispatches Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan
- Head administrator Narendra Modi propelled ‘Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan’ (Village Self Governance Campaign) to fortify Panchayati Raj in towns and guarantee social agreement in towns.
- It was propelled on the event of 125th birth commemoration of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar at his origination at Mhow, Madhya Pradesh.
Union Government forces hostile to dumping obligation on N-Butyl Alcohol
- The Union Government has forced a hostile to dumping obligation of up to US 149 dollars on imports of N-Butyl Alcohol from five nations viz. European Union (EU), Malaysia, Singapore and US.
- In such manner, Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has issued a warning in light of the proposal of Directorate General of Anti-dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD).
- DGAD in its examination had discovered that Normal Butanol, or N-Butyl Alcohol traded from five nations specified above was observed to be underneath ordinary worth contrasted with residential quality, in this way bringing about material damage to household harm.
India, South Korea ink MoU for collaboration and common help with advancement of Ports
- India and South Korea have marked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for collaboration and shared help with improvement of ports.
- It was marked by Union Road, Transport and Highways and Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari and South Korea Oceans and Fisheries Minister Kim Young Suk in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga designated as individual from US cybersecurity body
- US President Barack Obama has named MasterCard’s Indian-American CEO Ajay Banga as an individual from the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.
- Mr. Banga is one of the 10 individuals from the Commission which likewise incorporates General Keith Alexander previous Director of the top US spying body National Security Agency (NSA).
- The commission was set up in February 2016 to make nitty gritty proposals to fortify cybersecurity in both the general population and private areas while ensuring protection, guaranteeing open wellbeing and monetary and national security.
PM Narendra Modi dispatches National Agriculture Market entryway eNAM
- PM Narendra Modi propelled National Agriculture Market entry eNAM to associate e-mandis in a few States.
- eNAM is an online between network of e-mandis, went for introducing abundantly required horticulture promoting changes to empower ranchers to show signs of improvement cost of their produce.
India, US to team up on handling seaward expense avoidance
- India and United States (US) have consented to upgrade joint effort on handling seaward duty avoidance and expansion co-operation in sharing of cross-outskirt charge data.
- Choice in such manner was taken at the sixth US-India Economic and Financial Partnership meeting held in Washington on the sidelines of the yearly Spring Meeting of the IMF and the World Bank.
- It was co-led by the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and US Treasury Secretary Jacob and a joint explanation was issued.