ENAT Entrance Exam Application Form Download : ENAT ESPI National Admission Test is going to held for the students seeking admission into undergraduate and post graduate engineering courses offered by the University. Candidates will be selected for the engineering courses on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Admission to the engineering courses will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam. ENAT entrance exam has a unique feature that it shows the examinees their score immediately as soon as they conclude the last examination of the test. The ENAT 2015 Entrance Exam usually starts from mid of April and end till mid of May 2015. All details about eligibility criteria age limit and how to apply for this notification were given below:
ENAT Entrance Exam Application Form Download
Age: The DOB of candidate should fall on or before 31st December 1992
- Candidates should have pass 10 + 2 (i.e., HSC Exam in Science) or its equivalent
- Only Indian National are eligible to Apply
- The candidate applying for Lateral B. Tech should have 3 year Diploma in engineering approved by board of technical examination or BSC in mathemetics with at least 50% marks in combined
How to Register:
- The applicant can apply either online or offline. In the online method, the applicant has to provide the basic information, give personal details and photograph and make the payment through credit or debit card
- In the offline mode, the applicant has to provide the basic information and download the form. The completed form must be submitted to the office before the last date along with the necessary documents and the fees (in Demand Draft).
- Application Fees for Manipal ENAT 2014 is Rs.600/- application fee and Rs.1000/- entrance test fee.
- Application fee can be paid via online payment or in DD drawn on name of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi
Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech: In the Month of March 2015.
Online Test Booking Schedule for lateral B.Tech: In the Month of March 2015.
Last date for receipt of application: Mid-March 2015
Test Date: Coming Soon. The candidates can select their test schedule according to their convenience.
Expected date of result: Coming Soon