MPPSC Recruitment 2018: Librarian and Sports officer posts! 619 vacancies :
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has opened jobs for those interested candidates willing to get the jobs under the government. There are about 619 seats available so those who are really interested needs to hurry up. For this, the MPPSC 2018 has issued a notification indicating about the job vaccines and are looking for qualified and serious librarian and sports officers only. The interested applicants can now get the chance of gagging the job by applying for the online application form and submit it before the last day slotted. The competition under the MPPSC 2018 is huge as there are many interested candidates but very fewer seats. Those who are really interested in getting the job needs to buckle up the shoes
MPPSC 2018 2018: application form start and last date:
The applicants interested under the MPPSC 2018 2018 should follow the process of applying for the online application form and submit it before the last date. The online application form is already available and the last date of submission of the application form under the MPPSC 2018 2018 is July 4th 2018. Since we know about the vast competition, the applicants are suggested to submit the fill and submit the application form online as early as possible. Before going ahead with filling the form, the applicant must go through the required information like the eligibility criteria and other detail about the MPPSC 2018 2018.
MPPSC 2018 2018: eligibility criteria and other important details:
- Education qualification: the candidates looking to get the librarian and other sports officers’ job under the MPPSC 2018 must hold a degree of post-graduation in physical education/ sports science along with minimum qualification marks of 50 percent with NET/ SLET/ SET
- Pay Scale: the candidates who get selected under the MPPSC 2018 will be paid a pay scale of RS 15,600 – Rs 39100 per month.
- Age Limit: the applicant must also qualify the age limit which is minimum 21 years and maximum 44 years as on 01-01-2019.
- Selection process: the selection process under the MPPSC 2018 2018 is made on the basis of written exam, physical efficiency test and others. Those willing for the job must be qualified and must clear all the selection process with great results in order to get the job.
How to get the application form online?
In order to submit the Application form before the last date slotted, the applicant must:
- Open the official website page mppsc.com
- Search for MPPSC 2018 2018
- Then search for the Application form online for the year 2018.
- Fill the correct details as required in the form and attach a photocopy to the document and save the form.
- Send the offline form to the concerned address and also get a printed copy of the document for any further references.
Important dates and links for the applicants:
Official website to follow: www.mppsc.com
Application form last date: June 20th 2018
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 492 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is known as MPPSC has released the employment notification on 18th May to fill 492 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Animal Husbandry Department of Madhya Pradesh. The candidates who are interested and who meet the required eligibility can apply through on line. The candidates can apply before the last date that is 30 June 2016.
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Candidates who are applying for this post must possess Graduation in Veterinary Science from recognized Veterinary
Age limit of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Candidates who belong to Madhya Pradesh should have the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age is 40 years. All other candidates minimum 21 years and maximum should not exceed 35 years.
Selection procedure of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Candidates selection is based on the written test those who will selected in written test will allowed to the next round that is personal interview.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Application fee
The Candidates who belong to General and OBC should pay Rs 1200/- and those who belong to SC / ST / OBC / PWD should be pay Rs 600/- towards non refundable application fee. Last date to pay application fee is 30th June 2016.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Scale of pay
The candidates who will select for this post will receive Rs 15,600 to 39,100/- per month.
Steps to apply Latest MPPSC Jobs 2016
Candidates can log on to official page www.mppsc.nic.in/www.mppscdemo.in
Then enters to recruitment section and read the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon advertisement file thoroughly
Click on Apply On line link
Fill all the required information with out consisting mistakes
Upload your recent pass port size photo graph
And relevant qualification documents
Pay application fee according to your category if required
Submit your applications on before last date.