Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018:
The Rajasthan Police has opened jobs for those interested candidates willing to get the jobs under the police constable and other fireman posts. There are about 13142 seats available by the government of Rajasthan. For this, the Rajasthan Government has issued a notification indicating about the job vaccines for the police constable and constable driver posts. The interested applicants can now get the chance of gagging the job by applying for the online application form and submit it before the last day slotted. The competition under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 is huge as there are many interested candidates but very less seats. Those who are really interest in getting the job needs to hurry up.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018: application form start and last date:
The applicants interested under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 should follow the process of applying for the online application form and submit it before the last date. The online application form will be made available from MAY 25th 2018 and the last date of submission of the application form under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 is June 15th 2018. Since we know about the competition, the applicants are suggested to submit the fill and submit the application form online as early as possible. Before going ahead with filling the form, the applicant must go through the required information like the eligibility criteria and other detail about the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018: eligibility criteria and other important details:
- Age limit: The age limit must be fulfilled for the applicants looking to get the seats under the recruitment process of Rajasthan.
- For the General category: The age required to fulfill for make is born between Jan 2 1992- Jan 1 2001. For female it is born between Jan 2 1987 to Jan 1 2001.
- For SS/ST/ Sharia category: the male must be born between Jan 2 1987 to Jan 1st For female it is Jan 2 1982 to Jan 1 2001.
- For Ex- service men it is Jan 2nd 1992 to Jan 1st
Official link to follow under Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018:
The applicants looking to get the job under the Rajasthan recruitments 2018 must fill in the application form and submit it. The official portal page where the application form will be made available is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in . The applicants are requested to follow this particular website only for any information related to the board. It is the official portal website authorized by the Rajasthan state government.
How to get the application form online?
In order to submit the Application form before the last date slotted, the applicant must:
- Open the official website page police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Then search for the Rajasthan Application form 2018.
- Fill the correct details as required in the form and attach a photocopy to the document and save the form.
- Send the offline form to the concerned address.
Application form start date: May 25th 2018
Application form last date: June 15th 2018
Official website to follow: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
|Download Rajasthan Police Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Police 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Apply Online @ www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
The government of Rajasthan has given a job notification in service of the Raj Police Constable Recruitment 2017 on its website. Through this recruitment will fill a total of 13582 constable posts in the State. Candidates, you ought to be serious if want to make a career in Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs, some required posts are more than last year. It is quite a good opportunity for all the young contenders of Rajasthan who wants to make a career in Rajasthan Police. After releasing of the notification for Raj Police Constable Bharti, 2017 interested contenders can apply online from August 2017 through official website www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in. All the contenders can look out for eligibility criteria before applying the posts such as age limit, qualification, the procedure to fill application, etc. All the in formation regarding Raj Police Vacancy 2017 are given below or for further details may log on the official notification.Candidates who want to apply should apply from 22nd August 2017 and before 22nd September 2017.
Following are the Detail Information regarding Rajasthan Police Job
Department of Government:- Rajasthan Police
Location of The Job:- Rajasthan
Official website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police recruitment 2017 notification
ConstableTotal Vacancies: 13582 Vacancies
- Salar Offered:- Rs. 5200 to 20200/ having Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Detailed View of Vacancy
- Constable (General):- 11610 Posts
- Constable (Driver):- 893 Posts
- Constable (Operator):- 61 Posts
- Constable (Band):- 132 Posts
Eligibility in Qualification
- Constable (General) (Driver):- Must have cleared Secondary or 10th class from recognized Board.
- Constable (Operator):- Must have cleared Higher Secondary with Mathematics and Physics subject from recognized Board.
- Constable (Band):- Must Have cleared 08th Standard.
- Constable (General, Operator & Band): Should be Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996
- Constable (Driver): Should be Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996
The procedure of Selection:- Selection will be made on two tests one is Written Test and second are Physical Standards Test.
Application Form Fees: – All the candidates who wish to apply for Constable Vacancy will have to pay charges which are as follows :
- General/OBC: Rs. 200/
- SC/ST of Rajasthan State: Rs. 150/-
Procedure to apply for Rajasthan Police vacancies 2017:- Interested Candidates can apply Online through the official website www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in from 22.08.2017 to 22.09.2017.
Important Dates to Consider:-
Form Submission begins from 22.08.2017
Form Submission Close Date: 22.09.2017
Fee Submission Last Date: 22.09.2017
|Constable Driver Sahariya Tribe Caste|
|District||Female Posts||Male Posts||Total posts|
Education Qualification: 12th/HSC/Intermediate
Official Website: http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
Application Fee: 150/-
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month
- Written test
- Physical Standard test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Proficiency test and Medical examination
- Verification of certificates
- Online application Starts form: 01st March. 2016
- Last Date for submitting form: 31st March 2016