Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai Recruitment 2019 released notification who wants to work in the Railway department, now you have a great chance to start doing a career in the Indian railway department. It functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RRB Chennai has released more than 1000 recruitment notifications for its vacancies of various post in various departments last year. This year it even plans to release even more recruitment notifications than last year but the wait is skilled and eligible applicants for this recruitment. Click here to know more: www.rrbrailwayrecruitment.in
Details for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Indian Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Official website||http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/|
Done graduation from a recognized board/university with typing knowledge of English/Hindi in Computer
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 976 Apprentice Clerk Posts
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 ASM and Goods Guard Vacancies: Want to do a government job in Chennai? Yeah, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Railway Recruitment Board Chennai (RRB Chennai) just released the notification regarding recruitment of 976 Apprentice, Clerks and Other posts in its official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in. This is no doubt a golden opportunity for the candidates who wish to be a part of Indian railways.
RRB Chennai Recruitment Notification 2016
Well, RRB Chennai is instrumental in releasing recruitment notification throughout the year, and has recruited many deserving candidates in various posts. And now it’s yet again. The basic criteria for ASM and Goods Guard post with RRB Chennai is graduation from a recognized board/university with typing knowledge of English/Hindi in Computer at 35 Words Per minute. Having all the necessary qualifications? Well, the selection process for the examination will be of 4 rounds consisting of Computer based test, Interview, Skill test and Document verification. The Computer based test will be consisting of subjects like Arithmetic Ability, General Knowledge, General Science and General Intelligence. The examination will be conducted for a total of 90 minutes, and a total of 100 questions will be asked with 1/3rd marks to be deducted for a wrong answer. Quite feasible, right? Yeah, the cut off marks for the written examination will be different for different category candidates, and level of question paper will be moderate. So, if you are interested about applying for the job, then be thorough with all the basic concepts of Science and Mathematics upto Matriculation/10th Standard. Are you ready to apply? Take a look into the details of the job first. Here comes the details.
Job Details RRB Chennai Notification 2016
- Organization Name : Indian Railway
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Total Job Posts : 976
- Number Of Vacancies
- Commercial Apprentice: 105 (SR)
- Traffic Apprentice: 127 (SR)
- Goods Guard: 182 (SR)
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist: 13 (ICF) & 80 (SR)
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist: 3 (ICF), 73 (SR)
- Assistant Station Master: 393 (CR)
- For Commercial Apprentice And Traffic Apprentice Post: 9,300 To Rs.34,800/- (Grade Pay Of Rs. 4,200/-).
- For All Other Remaining Posts: 5200/- to Rs.20,200/- (Grade pay of Rs. Rs.2000/- to Rs2800/-)
Age Requirements – RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
- Candidates applying for 976 posts in RRB Chennai must satisfy the following criteria:
- Age limit for the candidates should be in between 18 years to 32 Years as on 01.01.2016.
- UR: Born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.1998
- OBC: Born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1998
- SC/ST: Born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1998
RRB Chennai Job Notification 2016 Syllabus
- General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs – National & International, History – India & World, General Science, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian Constitution, Indian Culture & Heritage, Indian Polity, Science & Technology etc.
- Arithmetic Ability:
- HCF- LCM, Percentage, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Average and Number System.
- General Science:
- Physics, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Biology.
- General Intelligence:
- Analogies, Space Visualization, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
- General Knowledge:
Selection Process And Application Fee- RRB Chennai 2016
- Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women/Minorities/PHC: No Application Fee Needs To Be Paid.
- For General/UR Category: Rs.100/-.
Admit Card And Results – RRB Chennai
- Admit Card and Results can be downloaded from the official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in whenever it gets rolled out. Alternatively, you can stay tuned to our website for any information regarding the same.
How To Fill Online Application Form of RRB Chennai Vacancies 2016
- Visit the official website www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Click On “Recruitment” section, and select the appropriate vacancy.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Now Click “Apply Online“, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details carefully.
- Pay the application fees before due date.
- Note: Save your application number and registration number carefully for your convenience. Application fee can be paid using Challan or Debit/Credit Card.
Important Dates – RRB Chennai
- Online Start Date of Applications: 26-Dec-2015
- Last Date Of Applications: 25-Jan-2016
- Tentative Exam Date: March To May, 2016.
Important Links – RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
- Click to visit RRB Chennai Website
- Download Official Notification of RRB Chennai Job Post
- Apply For RRB Chennai Vacancy 2016