State Bank Enterprise Messaging System (SBIEMS) Mail Login @ ems.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has commenced a service named Enterprise Messaging System (EMS) which is only applicable for permanent employees of SBI and banks associated to it. The employee needs to register for email id in order to receive the service. The email id is given to the employee on a successful filling of the form. If the employee wants to create an email id for third party user/Vendor/Contract employee, but not the permanent one for email ids/system email id then he/she need to send a mail from the controller to the circle admin of SBI. If you already have an account with SBIEMS then you can directly login with your email id that was provided to you by EMS.
Procedure to log in to EMS Mail login
We are going to share with you the procedure to login into SBI EMS Mail. EMS presently supports the following email domains.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur – @sbbj.co.in
- State Bank of Hyderabad – @sbhyd.co.in
- State Bank of India – @sbi.co.in
- State Bank of Indore – @sbindore.co.in
- State Bank of Mysore – @sbm.co.in
- State Bank of Patiala – @sbp.co.in
- State Bank of Travancore – @sbt.co.in
User as per the places the belong to have to visit the site and login into their EMS account with the help of their username and password.
State Bank Enterprise Messaging System (SBIEMS)
- The users of SBI have to open an account with EMSSBI by visiting the official site of SBI. The official site from where a user needs to create an account is https://ems.sbi.co.in/ or https://msb.sbi.co.in/.
- During the registration process, you will be provided with an email id and password, which you need to remember. In order to create email id, it takes one day time.
- If you are unable to login to EMS after completion of one day of registration you have to contact your circle admin/ITS department. You will be notified the reason behind the rejection of your registration and what to do next.
- You cannot download your old emails or contacts from SBI Mail. The password changing will take few minutes to get activated. We have already issued an article on how to change or reset the password. You can go through that article to know the details clearly. When you are set to change your password, continue the session by clicking ‘DO NOT LOGOUT’ in the mailbox. You can log in with a new password while logging in next time.
- A user has to change the password in every 90 days time. In case, if you don’t change your password within 90 days, your password will expire and you will not be able to log in or change password. You have to start over again from taking the new password from EMS SBI help desk by sending a service request or sending a mail to EMS at sbi.co.in from your controller/department admit id.
- Trying again and again by giving the wrong password for five successive times will lock the session for 30 minutes.
EMS SBI will only work after changing DNS on your PC at the office.
EMS Helpdesk Contact
Contacts: 10013, 100124, 100126, 100127