AG Punjab Recruitment 2015, Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Auditor/Accountant (Group-C) against sports Quota in the office of Pr. Accountant General (A&E) Punjab & U.T., Chandigarh and Pr. Accountant General (Audit), Punjab, Chandigarh. There are 9 vacancies to be filled and the application form can be downloaded form the website www.cag.gov.in.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
|Sr. No||Name Of Office||Post||Discipline (Sports/Games)||Gender||No. Of Vacancies||Station|
|1||O/o the principal Accountant General (A&E) Punjab & U.T., Chandigarh.||Accountant||Hockey||Male||02||Chandigarh|
|2||O/o the principal Accountant General (Audit) Punjab & U.T., Chandigarh.||Auditor||Badminton||Female||02||Chandigarh|
For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must have possessed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Sportspersons who have represented a state or a country in a national or international competition in any of the games/sports mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the university in Inter-University tournaments conducted by Inter-University sports board in any of the games/sports mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the State school teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned above.
For being eligible for the above mentioned posts, a candidate must be in the age range of 18 to 27 yrs as on closing date for receipt.
Candidates who’ll be selected will be able to get a salary of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Applying Procedure :
For applying to these posts, the candidate will need to make application in prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper giving full particulars along with the attested copies of Certificates in support of Age, Educational Qualification and Certificates of SC/ST/OBC, where applicable. Candidates already in Government service will have to send their applications through proper channel. The application should be addressed to “The Deputy Accountant General (Admn), O/o the Pr. Accountant General (Audit) Punjab, Chandigarh, Plot No. 21, Sector- 17-E, Chandigarh“ on or before 08/02/2015.
- Start Date for Applying : 10th Jan 2015
- Last Date For applying : 8th Feb 2015