Web Counselling Procedure in AP and TS states
After publishing of the results selected applicants must appear for the web counselling for the obtaining the admissions in to Engineering or Medical streams in arranged colleges. In the below post we had given the full process for the assist of applicants after attending for the document verification at your helpline exam centre. The Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states successful performed the EAMCET exam for providing admittance in different Engineering and Medical Colleges or Institutions. Recently the officials released the result for the EAMCET exam 2016. At present, both states published the dates for the EAMCET Web Counselling 2016. Here we have provided the complete process of the AP and TS Web Counselling in the below post. Candidates go through the Step by Step process provided in the below article.
AP and TS states EAMCET, ICET Web Counselling Procedure 2016
First candidates applied for the certificate verification
- After applying for the certificate verification applicants must stay for little time for published from help center.
- Once you get the call from the Help center, you must pay the registration fee and counselling fee and you can take the receipt from the counter.
- Fill the required details like admit card number and rank number etc.
- First you can verify your information is printed in verification form.
- Candidates belongs to the particular caste can submit the caste certificate for the verification.
- Submit the education documents as Memo, Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Study Certificate and Income certificate etc for verification.
- Now they will provide Printed copy of receipts of credentials.
Selection College Options
- First you can decide the colleges and which courses you have to done.
- Gather your booklet which colleges contain of their codes and courses offered in the colleges.
Examine the Options
- This very important thing to do. You can verify with your friends and parents which is best college.
- Take the manual option form and enter the college code and stream code in that form.
- After filling manual alternative form just verify that list and fill all the alternatives in specimen choice form. Those are the last choices with no any uncertainty before entering the options.
Procedure to Submit Options
- Go to the official website of EAMCET and ICET.
- Open the applicants registration process and produce password for the submitting the options.
- Enter the required information to submit the options to get the password.
- Login in to the site by using the ICR number, registration number, password and date of birth
- Read the guidelines in the main page to surrender your college and stream choices.
- Go through the Help Screen to obtain different menu items.
- Open ‘Click here to enter options’ button to enter your options. It will shows different areas along with check boxes.
- Applicants must choose that area for which place his selected college is there.
- Choose one or more areas to provide your choices.
- Then submit it.
- Then click on save options button and logout it.
- Candidates login to the same site and edit the options.
Allotment of Seats
In this phase allotments will be carried based on the merit list and group and it will be placed in Web and they will forward Message to mobile also. Finally applicants have to download that allotment order.
Applicants pay their Tuition fee in equivalent banks. And get that fee payment copy.
Reporting in to College
Candidates go to the college with downloaded allotment order, fee receipt and have to report on particular college within the given date provided by the officials. If applicant not reporting within the date means, allotment will be cancelled mechanically.
Important Links :
Leave a Reply