Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 400 SSC Officers : Want to be a part of the first tri-service organization, and one of the largest medical service of the country? Well, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Armed Forces Medical Services invites applications from deserving candidates to be recruited as Short Service Commissioned officers for which online applications are already started, and you shouldn’t miss this one out. Yeah.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 Notification -400 SSC Officers :
Armed Forces Medical Services provide Medical aid to Armed forces in case of any war, and also provides general health care services to army personnel, Ex-servicemen and their family members. Armed Forces Medical Services organization is instrumental in releasing recruitment notifications throughout the year, and this time it’s yet again. Yeah! 400 positions are needed to be filled in the organization for which it invites doctors and medical practitioners with valid licences to occupy those positions for extending help towards persons associated in serving the nation. So, it is no doubt a golden chance for all the doctors to enrol themselves as government employees. Yes! So, are you interested to apply? Yeah here comes the details.
Job Details Of Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 – 400 SSC Officers :
- Name Of Organization: Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Type Of Job: Government
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 400
- Job Location: Throughout India.
- Interview Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Remuneration(Pay-Scale): Rs.17160/- To Rs.39,100/-(Grade Pay Of Rs.6100/-).
- Applying Mode: Online
So, got the basic details? Well, let us now focus into other details of the job.
Age And Educational Qualification – AMC Short service commission notification 2016 :
- Candidates applying for the post should ensure that their age doesn’t exceed 45 years as on 31st December, 2016.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for the post must possess required medical qualifications mentioned in the 1st Schedule or the 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidate should also have to pass part -I & II of MBBS examination, and also should have permanent registration certificate issued by MCI
Selection Process And Application Fee – AFMS SSC Officers Recruitment 2016:
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the posts has to undergo two steps of screening process viz. interview and medical examination. Interview will be conducted in the month of January, 2016 by board of officers at Kolkata.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for the posts has to pay application fee of Rs.200/-.
- The Application fee can be deposited via online mode viz. Internet banking, Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Note: Offline Payment mode is not present.
How To Download Admit Card – Armed Forces Medical Services 400 Vacancies:
- Admit Card and result can be found on their official website http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/. Also, we will keep you updated with the information about admit card and results whenever they are being rolled out.
How To Apply Online For AFMC Recruitment :
- Move over to the official website amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Once the page is opened, Click On “New Registration” and begin the registration process.
- Then an OTP will be sent to your mobile which you have to enter to complete registration process.
- Once registration is over, click on Login and fill up the application form with all the details.
- Pay the application fee before due date, and save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
Important Dates – Indian Army Medical Services :
- Starting date of Online Applications: 12th December, 2015.
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 6th January, 2016.
Important Links – Armed Air Force Medical Services SSC Recruitment Notification 2015-2016 :
- Official Website: Click Here
- To View Notification/Official Advertisement: Click Here
- To Apply Online: Click Here
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!