BCECE Notification 2016 Application Form
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is the state level entrance examination that will be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for giving the admission for the candidates who are seeking admission in to various Professional under Graduation courses such as Engineering, Agriculture, Medical and technology every year. Every year thousands of students will appear in this entrance exam for getting admission in to UG courses at various private and government medical colleges of the Bihar state.
BCECE Notification 2016 Exam Date
Recently for the year 2016, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the notification for the BCECE 2016 with all the details that are given as follows. All the candidates who are willing to write this exam to get admission in to various UG courses of the Bihar can apply for the exam after referring all the details such as Eligibility criteria, application details and then apply for the exam before the last date. The application forms for BCECE 2016 are available in the official website and the interested candidates can start applying for this as soon as possible. The procedure to apply for the BCECE exam is also given below. So, refer the process and apply as per it following the instructions given in official site.
Complete Details of the BCECE 2016 Notification
Name of the Board: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Category: Entrance Exam 2016
Exam Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2016
- The candidate who are going to appear for the BCECE exam need to have passed 12th (intermediate) class, from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or biology.
- The candidate who belongs to reserved category will be given some relaxation in the percentage as per the rules of the government.
The age limit of the candidates applying should have minimum of 17 years of age as on 1st July, 2016 for agricultural and medical courses, but for engineering and pharmacy courses there is no age limit.
The application for the BCECE 2016 will be available from 1st of February, 2016. The application form needs to be filled in online mode from the official website of BCECE Board.
BCECE Application Fee 2016
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories need to pay the application fee for the BCECE test of Rs. 660/- and for SC and ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 330/-.
- The candidates who belong to PCMB group need to pay the application fee of Rs. 730/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 365/- (for SC and ST candidates).
How to Pay BCECE Application fee 2016?
The candidates after filling all the details in the online application form and after uploading photograph and signature, they need to pay the application fees either through the online mode by using credit card or debit card or through offline mode by using bank challan.
BCECE Important Dates 2016
- Online Registration Commencement Date: 01st February 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28th February 2016 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date for fee payment through bank challan: 02nd March 2016 (till working hours of the bank)
- Last date for the payment of fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking with final submission of the online Application Form of the candidates Registered: 05th March 2016 (11:59 P.M.)
- Editing of Online Application Form: 06th March 2016 to 11th March 2016 (11:59 P.M.)
- The hard copy of the online application form submitted (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan and enclosures needs to be dispatched by Speed Post / Registered post must reach at the specified address that is given in notification latest by: 19th March 2016 (5:00 P.M.)
- Online Admit Card (1st Stage) Will be Issued from: 21st March 2016
- Proposed Examination Dates: 1st Stage will be on 17th April 2016 (Sunday) and 2nd Stage on 15th May 2016 (Sunday)
BCECE Exam Pattern
The BCECE Exam will be held in two stages i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2. The Exam or paper pattern of the two stages of the BCECE exam is given below. So, applicants can refer it and prepare accordingly.
Those candidates who qualify in the stage 1 of BCECE will only be eligible to for the stage 2 exam. The question paper of both the stages of BCECE will be in English language.
BCECE Stage 1 Exam:
All the candidates appearing for stage 1 exam need to attempt physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects or sections, and Math and biology as optional according to the field chosen for engineering or medical. For every incorrect or wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted from the marks that candidates obtain.
|Subjects / Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Physics||50||600 Marks||2 hours 15 minutes|
BCECE Stage 2 Exam:
Those candidates who qualify in the stage 1 examination will have to write the stage 2 exam with the following exam pattern.
|Subjects / Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Physics||100||400 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Chemistry||100||400 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Mathematics||100||400 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Biology||100||400 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Total||400||12000 Marks||4 hours 30 minutes|
BCECE 2016 Marking Scheme:
Every correct answer will carry +4 marks whereas every incorrect or wrong answer will carry -1 mark. This marking scheme is same for both the stages of the exam
Reservation in Colleges
Candidates who belong to the state Bihar and those who have a valid caste certificate of Bihar will be able to get the reservation in the college.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Disabled Quota (DQ)||3%|
How to Fill BCECE Online Application Form?
Before filling the BCECE Online application form, the candidates need to read the instructions given in the application form very carefully and proceed further to apply. Here, we are just giving the overview of filling the application form. For complete details, refer the notification or the visit official website.
- At first, the candidates need to visit the official site i.e., www.bceceboard.com or www.bceceadmission.nic.in of the conducting board.
- Next, search for “Apply for the BCECE 2016” and click it.
- Now, the list of instructions for filling up the BCECE application form 2016 will appear on the computer screen.
- Read the instructions carefully, and then proceed to apply further.
For more details, the candidates are advised to refer the notification of the BCECE 2016 and then proceed further.
Important Links :