Central University of Karnataka has issued notification recently on 10th May 2015. Students seeking admission in various Integrated Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Karnataka and having suitable eligibility criteria can apply for Central University Karnataka before last date 17th June 2015. The Central University Entrance Examination will be held on 27th June 2015 for UG and P.Hd Courses and on 28th June 2015 for Post Graduate Courses. Interested and awaiting candidates must enrol quick for the CU Examination 2015. Candidates must perform well in the examination to get selected for admission in various reputed colleges in Karnataka state. Students those who have applied for CUK Entrance Test 2015 can download their CUK Admit card / Hall ticket 2015 from the official website, http://www.cuk.ac.in/ before 21st June 2015. Students must pay the requisite application fee and apply for CUK 2015 Examination. For more details students can visit the CUK Official website before applying. Applicants must secure good rank in the examination to get selected for admission in good colleges. Students can check the eligibility criteria, prospectus fee for the examination and other details from here clearly. Also students can go through the CU Admissions notification 2015 for complete details.
Central University Karnataka Admission 2015
Eligibility Criteria to attempt CU Entrance Examination 2015 :
The Central University of Karnataka holds an all India premise selection test to concede candidates to different coordinated, Postgraduate and PhD courses offered by the college. Central University Karnataka Admission 2015 will be offered on the premise of the request of understudy’s legitimacy in the entrance test and according to the reservation standards of the Government of India. The candidates whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the season of affirmation will be given temporary confirmation.
CU Karnataka Application Fee :
Candidates attempting the CU Entrance Examination 2015 must pay an application fee of Rs 400/- if belongs to General/ OBC Category and Rs 200/- if belongs to SC/ST/ PH Category. Applicants can pay the application fee through bank challan. The application process will be done through online on the official website of Central University, http://www.cuk.ac.in/. Check the clear application fee payment process , application process from the CU Admission Notification 2015.
CUK Application Process :
- Applicants are needed to apply online application through the official website of CUK , http://www.cuk.ac.in/
- Students aspiring to attempt CUK Entrance Examinaton can click on the link for apply online application.
- Applicants are required to have a valid email id and a mobile number. It must be kept active till the completion of the program, if admission is granted.
- Applicants have to fill up the all necessary details in online application form.
- Applicants are necessary to upload their recent passport size photograph in JPEG format (maximum 50 KB) and signature (maximum 20KB).
- Applicants can pay the application fee through Bank challan. The bank challan is generated after filling the online application form. Applicants can deposit the application fees in the SBI through any nationalized bank.
- One day after the payment is made; the applicants can take the print out of the online application form using the username & password.
- All applicants must upload all necessary documents at the time of applying online applications such as scanned copy of 10th standard pass certificate, category certificate (for SC/ST,OBC).
CUK ( Central University of Karnataka ) Admissions 2015 Details
Board : Central University of Karnataka
Website : http://www.cuk.ac.in/
Notification for : Admission in UG, PG, P.hd Courses
Application Fee Details :
For General/OBC applicants : Rs.400
For SC/ST/PH : Rs.200
Applicants can pay the application fee through Bank challan. The bank challan is generated after filling the online application form.
CUK Important Dates
|Online application begins on||10th May 2015|
|Online application closes on||17th June 2015|
|Last date to download the Admit card||21st June 2015|
|UG & PhD Programs||27th June 2015|
|PG Programs||28th June 2015|