CSIR UGC NET June Notification 2016 June Dates Released : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research & University Grants Commission (CSIR UGC) has released the notification for the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the year 2016. As per the notification the NET exam is going to be held on 19th June 2016 (Tentatively). Every year, the exam is conducted two times i.e., in the month of June and the other one in the month of December. This organization conducts the exam for recruiting the eligible candidates for doing the research in JRF as well as lecturer jobs in their related subject. Now, this notification is as a part of this and NET of the June month is the first exam of this year 2016. Usually NET exam is conducted for chemical science, life science, earth science, mathematical science, engineering science and physical science subjects.
CSIR UGC NET application form
All the candidates who are waiting for this CSIR UGC NET June Notification 2016 can read the complete details of the notification that are listed below and if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for this exam to get in to the JRF and Lecturer jobs. So, check out the details and apply for the exam as soon as possible before the last date of applying for the exam given below.
Details of CSIR UGC NET Notification 2016
Name of the Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Exam Name: CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) 2016
Post Name: JRF and LS
The candidates who are willing to apply for the CSIR UGC NET exam 2016, should have attained M.Sc or any of its equivalent degree / BS-4 years / Integrated BS-MS / BE / B.Pharma / B.Tech / MBBS with a minimum of 55 per cent marks or aggregate.
- For JRF (NET): The candidates who want to apply for this post should not have more than 28 years of age.
- For LS (NET): The candidates applying for the LS post will not have any upper age limit.
Application Fee: The application fee for applying to NET Exam 2016 of the CSIR is as follows for various categories.
- For General candidates, the application fee is Rs 1,000/-
- For OBC candidates NET exam fee is Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates, the application fee is Rs 250/-
Application Mode: Online Mode
CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates
- Online application submission starts from: 5th February 2016
- Last date for closing of the deposit of application fees at all stations: 29th February 2016
- Closing date of the online applications submission: 1st March 2016
- Last date for the receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application form in the examination unit: 7th March 2016
- Closing date for the receipt of duly filled online application form hard copy in the examination unit from the remote areas: 14th March 2016
- Last date for the receipt of written request for change of exam centre on the merit basis: 6th April 2016
- Tentative Date of publication of registered list of candidates for the NET exam on CSIR HRDG Official website : 9th May 2016
- Closing date for accepting of representation regarding non-registration for this NET: 16th May 2016
- CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Date: 19th June 2016
Official Website: csirhrdg.res.in
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam?
All the interested and willing candidates for this UGC NET 2016 exam are advised to visit the official website of the CSIR as given below and apply for the exam in the online mode. The instructions to apply for the Exam will be given in the official notification or in the official website in the home page clearly and then proceed further to apply for the exam before the last date of the exam. The candidates also should pay the application fee in order to apply for the test and the details are given in the notification. So, the candidates can refer all these details and other information regarding the test before you start applying for the NET June test 2016. The notification is attached below in the link. So, download it and read it completely and then proceed further to apply.
Important Links :