Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development Group (CSIR HRDG) has conducted exam for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable. A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’ He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. CSIR may consider candidates for ‘JRF’, or “Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test subject to the condition that they fulfil the laid down eligibility criterion.
CSIR HRDG Exam 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- BS-4 years program/BE/B Tech/B Pharmacy/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (50% for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).
- Candidates enrolled for M. Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
- Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST candidates, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
CSIR HRDG Exam 2015 Syllabus:
The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
- And for other disciplines:
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2015
Name of the Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development Group (CSIR HRDG)
Organization Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
Name of the Exam: CSIR HRDG Single MCQ Exam
CSIR HRDG Exam 2015 Exam Pattern:
|(i) Life Sciences(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences(iii) Mathematical Sciences(iv) Chemical Sciences(v) Physical Sciences(vi) Engineering Sciences
|2.00 PM-5.00 PM
The candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 2-1/2 hrs.
Candidates shall not be permitted to carry the Question Booklet with them and shall hand over their Question Booklet to the invigilator.
Candidates should use only black ball point pen and not pencil to fill in their particulars in the OMR Answer Sheet/Question Paper Booklet and also to darken the appropriate circle to mark their answers in their OMR answer sheet.
For Further and Complete details check the official notificaition