Current Affairs 29th March 2016
Current Affairs is the main topic for various competitive examinations. Competitors undergoing through heavy competition must fallow the current affairs to beat the competition. Now a days may of the people were preferring to write the competitive examinations. That is the reason why the struggle has been raising more. Students need not to worry. Just be up to date with the GK Bits / General awareness to score good merit in the competitive examinations. Here were are offering the daily current affairs on our page for the job seekers. Update your knowledge regularly by visiting our page.
Current Affairs 29th March 2016
ISRO set to dispatch record 22 satellites in single mission
- The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is set to script history by propelling a record number of 22 satellites in a solitary mission in May 2016. These satellites (small scale and nano) will be propelled utilizing ISRO’s workhorse Polar rocket PSLV C34.
- It will be conveying India’s Cartosat 2C alongside 21 different satellites from different nations, including US, Canada, Indonesia and Germany as co-travelers.
- This dispatch would be produced using the Satish Dhawan Space Center at Sriharikota. Prior in 2008, ISRO had sent ten satellites into space in a solitary mission.
- The US space office NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) holds current world record for sending most noteworthy number of satellites in single dispatch. It had sent 29 satellites to the circle in a single release in 2013.
Union Government informs Aadhaar Act,28th March 2016
- The Union Government has informed the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and different Subsidies, advantages and administrations) Act, 2016.
- The Act will give statutory support to exchange of sponsorships and advantages to qualified individuals having Aadhaar (UID) number.
India’s greatest Defense Expo 28th March 2016 starts in Goa
- India’s greatest ever arrive, maritime and country security presentation Defense Expo 2016 started in Goa.
- The four-day biennial occasion was initiated by the Union Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar. This surprisingly, the Expo is being held outside the national capital New Delhi.
BHEL commissions 40 MW hydropower plant in West Bengal
- Open Sector Power hardware maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has appointed the second 40 MW hydropower producing unit at the Teesta low dam hydroelectric undertaking (HEP) stage IV in West Bengal.
- The hydropower creating unit was effectively introduced at the Teesta low dam HEP, a keep running of-the-waterway greenfield venture, situated in Darjeeling region of the West Bengal.
Haryana Assembly collectively passes Reservation Bill
The Haryana Legislative Assembly has collectively passed the Haryana Backward Classes (Reservation in administrations and affirmation in instructive establishments) Bill, 2016.
Sergey Karjakin wins 2016 FIDE World Chess Candidates Tournament
Russian grandmaster Sergey Karjakin has won the prestigious FIDE World Chess Candidates Tournament held in Moscow. In the last Round 14, he crushed American grandmaster Fabiano Caruana scoring 8.5 focuses.
With this triumph, he will now play with the officeholder title holder, Norwegian Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen, in a match for the world chess crown in November 2016.