Delhi University Recruitment Notification has been released for appointment of 463 Professor , Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Vacancies. Interested candidates can utilise this opportunity and apply forward for Delhi University Vacancies before 03rd June 2015. Candidates can apply through online on the DU Website, www.du.ac.in. Candidates must have minimum qualification of Ph.D , Masters Degree in relevant stream for Professor vacancies, Associate Professor Vacancies and Masters Degree in relevant stream for Assistant Professor Vacancies. For age limit details candidates can refer to the official notification. Candidates having interest in Professor/ Assistant Professor / Associate Professor Vacancies and having suitable qualification can apply soon for DU Professor Vacancies 2015.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 for 463 Professor Vacancies
Delhi University invites applications from enthusiastic candidates. The candidates wishing to apply for DU Professor / Assistant Professor Vacancies 2015, must pay the requisite application fee of For the posts of Professor and Associate Professor need to pay the Rs. 2000/- for General candidates , For the SC/ ST candidates need to pay the Rs. 1000/- and for the post of Assistant Professor need to pay the Rs. 300/- for General candidates for the SC/ ST candidates need to pay the Rs. 150/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through online. Also interested candidates can send their online applications through, http://du.ac.in/. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in academics and performance in interview. Selected candidates will get good pay scale from DU. Professor will get Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 10000/- and for the post of Associate Professor will get in the Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 9000/- and for the post of Assistant Professor will get in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP 6000/- per month. Interested candidates can download and refer the DU Professor / Assistant Professor notification 2015 and then apply for the vacancies , the process of application is clearly given below. Candidates can verify the process.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization : University of Delhi
Organization Website : www.du.ac.in
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Job Designation : Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
No. of Vacancies : 463 Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||162 Posts|
|Associate Professor||223 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D in relevant subject and Experience for Professor and good academic record with Ph.D and experience in relevant subject for Assistant and Associate Professor.
Age Limit :
- For the posts of Professor and Associate Professor need to pay the Rs. 2000/- for General candidates
- For the SC/ ST candidates need to pay the Rs. 1000/- and
- For the post of Assistant Professor need to pay the Rs. 300/- for General candidates
- For the SC/ ST candidates need to pay the Rs. 150/-.
Candidates selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Professor will get in Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 10000/-
- Associate Professor will get in the Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 9000/-
- Assistant Professor will get in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP 6000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Suitable work finders have to log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.du.ac.in.
- Then click on news.
- Go to the page, and click on advertisement.
- Read the qualification, instructions.
- If eligible click on apply online.
- PWD candidates have two options, either through online or application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- After that submit the application on or before the last date
- PWD category candidates are required to submit the application form against the recruitment and the address for submitting the application forms is “Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007, ONLY through Speed/Registered post (Within India)”
|Starting date of online application||13th May, 2015|
|Last date for submission of application||03rd June, 2015|
Important Links :