Dravidian University DUCET Notification 2015 has been advertised recently for candidates seeking admission in various PG Courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on DU Official Portal, www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in before 28th April 2015. Candidates with Graduate Degree and Final semester pursuing candidates are eligible to apply for DUCET 2015. Candidates qualified in DUCET 2015 are eligible to admission in various Masters Degree courses, Group 1- Philosophy/Linguistics/Folklore, Tribal lore and Cultural Tourism/History/Library Science/ Social Work/Rural Development Management/Sociology and Group 2- Bio Chemistry And Biotechnology and Microbiology. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the DUCET Notification 2015 for clear understanding of application process, dates and other important information.
Dravidian University Admissions 2015 Notification
Candidates interested to join got Group 1 and Group 2 courses need to clear the DUCET. Candidates can apply as per code defined for each Group.
Applicants need to carry the fallowing documents for DUCET Counselling 2015
- All the above original Certificates should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling and admission only.
- Registration fee once paid will not be adjusted to any other programme or refunded unless the programme is cancelled by the University as per the officials.
Documents need to be carried to DUCET 2015 Counselling
- Attested photocopies and other materials to be enclosed along with the application check out.
- Transfer Certificate (TC ) , Conduct Certificate ( CC ) , S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates, and Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates.
- Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest obtained from the M.R.O/Tahsildar).
- Income Certificate (obtained in 2015 from the M.R.O / Tahsildar).
- Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
- 4 Pass-port size recent photographs.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (for general categories) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled Rs.200/-) in person or Rs.350/- (by post for general categories) and Rs.250/- (by post for SC/ST/ Differently Abled) drawn on any nationalized Bank (preferably Andhra Bank) payable at Kuppam in favor of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
- Two Self-addressed Post-Cards:
- Two 9 x 20 cms Self-addressed covers with Rs.5/- postal stamps fixed on them.
Instructions to fill the DUCET Application Form 2015
- Candidates those who are applying for Group1 and Group2 must submit separate application forms. Candidates need to apply in only prescribed format.
- Application form must be filled with Block letters in the given blocks of the form.
- Candidates need to select the subject code while filling up the application form.
- All the Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs. 300/- (for General/BC Candidates) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539).
All the candidates or The Application fees shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539) . Applicants will be having the same venue to for the DUCET Examination 2015.
DUCET Dravidian University Notification 2015
Name of the organization : DUCET Dravidian University
Organizational Website : www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Courses Offered :
- Group 1 : Philosophy/Linguistics/Folklore, Tribal lore and Cultural Tourism/History/Library Science/ Social Work/Rural Development Management/Sociology
- Group 2 : Bio Chemistry And Biotechnology and Microbiology
- For General/BC Candidates fees : Rs. 300/- rupees
- For SC/ST/Differently Able candidates : 200/- rupees
Selection Process : Written test
Examination Centre: Dravidian University, Kuppam
Starting Date of online applications : 30th March 2015
Last Date to apply online : 28th April 2015
How to Apply:
The Application fees shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539)
Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank,
Dravidian University Branch,
Kuppam (Code 0001539)
|DUCET Official Notification|
|DUCET Application form|