East Central Railway Constable Jobs Recruitment 2016
Hello friends this is the good news for the candidates who are looking for latest railway jobs. The East Central Railway (ECR) released the Recruitment for 246 Constable (BAND) in Railway Protection Force or Railway Protection Special Force. East Central Railway has been published an announcement for 246 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and suitable applicants can register from 12th March 2016 to 11th April 2016. Please refer the below given details such as educational requirement, application fees, selection process etc. cautiously before applying for these recent railway jobs.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
On 16th June 96, Ministry of Railways determined to group six fresh Zones to be imprinted out of the active association of Indian Railway by restructuring of the live zones. East Central Railway with its Headquarters at Hajipur in Bihar is one of these 6 novel zones. East Central Railway was launched on 08th September 96 and an Officer on Special Duty of the position of General Manager was posted.
Details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: East Central Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Posts: Constable (BAND) Recruitment 2016
Number of Posts: 246
Official website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Type of Posts: Government Jobs 2016
Mode of Apply: Offline
Instrument Wise Posts
- Flute/Piccolo: 14 Posts
- EB Clarinet: 46 Posts
- Alto Saxophone: 20 Posts
- Tenor Saxophone: 19 Posts
- Tenor/Slide Trombone: 20 Posts
- Brass Slide Trumpet: 24 Posts
- French Horn/Horn: 12 Posts
- Euphonium: 19 Posts
- Cornet: 09 Posts
- Eb Bass: 06 Posts
- Side Drum/Snare: 19 Posts
- Bass Drum: 09 Posts
- Oboe: 05 Posts Cymbal: 05 posts
- Bagpipe: 11 Posts
- Brass Bass: 07 Posts
- Tuba: 01 Posts
Vacancy wise Details
- Unreserved category: 137 posts
- OBC: 56
- SC: 29
- ST: 24
The applicant must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) from a documented teaching board. Aspirants can have 2 years experience in the musical instruments.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Age limitations are applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates can get monthly paid as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
For unreserved Category: Rs. 50/-
For SC or ST or PHB: No fee
Note: The fee should be paid should be deposited through crossed Indian Postal order or Bank Draft drawn in the favour of particular post name.
Final Date for Receipt of Application: 11th April 2016
Closing Date for Receipt of Application for Flung/Far Areas: 18th April 2016
Date of Written Exam: Announced Later
How to Apply for ECR Recruitment 2016?
- Go to official website
- Search for the latest ECR employment 2016
- .Fill the required details like registration number and DOB in the arranged format
- Attached the required documents with the application form
- Then download the application form
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of envelope.
- Send the application form with necessary documents to the given address.
IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
East Central Railway,
Hajipur, Pin code- 844101, Bihar.
Important Links :
Click to View/Read Official Notification
Click here to Visit East Central Railway official website