ESIC Recruitment 2015 , Employees’ State Insurance (ESIC) is a social security and health insurance scheme which is self financed. ESIC has recently published a notification about the recruitment of 108 posts.
ESIC Recruitment 2015 , As per the notification, there are 108 posts to be filled. Interested eligible candidates can start applying online for the posts from 8th Jan 2015. Last date for submitting the online application si 28th Jan 2015. Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Vacancy Details ESIC Recruitment 2015
|Name of post||No. Of Posts|
|Associate Professor||35 Posts|
|Assistant Professor||49 Posts|
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must possess a Post Graduate qualification like MD/MS or a equivalent recognized qualification in the respective subject/ allied discipline.
- Professor – Rs.37400-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700 per Month
- Associate Professor – Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600 per Month
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 per Month
A candidate is eligible for applying to these posts is his age does not exceed 67 yrs as on the last date of receipt for online application.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance interview conducted by ESIC board.
- For General and OBCs = Rs225
- SCs, STs and PH will not have to pay any application fee.
Applying Procedure for ESIC Recruitment 2015
Candidates who are interested and are eligible may apply online for the above mentioned jobs from ESIC official website i.e www.esic.nic.in with the requisite document in an envelope signed by the candidate and super scribed “Application for the post of _____________ for ESIC Medical College, ______________________ (Name of the ESIC PGIMSR and Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply)” can be sent preferably by Speed Post so it reaches the address on or before 4th February, 2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 8 Jan 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 28th Jan 2015