GBA Recruitment 2015 , Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) has recently published a notification inviting eligible candidates for filling up 493 posts for Officers and Office Assistants.
As per the notification, there are 493 posts to be filled which includes 12 posts for Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), 6 posts for Officer Scale-II, 2 posts for Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), 201 posts for Officer Scale-I and 272 posts for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill up their application form on or before 31sh Jan 2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Total no. of posts: 493 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 12 posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 6 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 2 posts
- Officer Scale-I: 201 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 272 posts
For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidates must have qualified CWE- III RRBs examination.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the marks scored in IBPS in September/ October 2014 and a personal interview.
- General/OBC candidates will have to pay Rs150, whereas SC/ST/PWD will have to pay Rs. 50 through SBI challan.
For applying to the above mentioned posts, eligible candidates can apply online through www.aryavart-rrb.com
- For post 1, 2, 3: Rs. 41,962/-
- For post 4: Rs. 31,364/-
- For post 5: Rs. 17,344/-
Instructions for Applying Online
- Firstly, the candidate will need to go to the official website i.e. www.aryavart-rrb.com
- After that, click on “apply online” and fill up all the necessary details.
- Now, upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- At last, verify your information and click submit
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 16th Jan 2015
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 31st Jan 2015