Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2015 – 4425 Posts Apply Online : Seeking a government Job in Haryana? Well, the right opportunity for you has come. HSSC has released notification for recruiting 4425 clerks in various departments under the control of Haryana State Government. So, this is obviously a golden opportunity for those candidates who are seeking for government post in various offices of state government of Haryana.
Well, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) was established as a Government of Haryana organization to specially conduct recruitment tests for Group ‘C’, Group ‘D’ and Group ‘B’ posts for Government of Haryana . HSSC has issued interest in recruiting clerks for 2015 on a huge basis, and your shouldn’t miss this one out! So, before you move directly to see the details of the job, let us see the details of the same job.
Job Details For Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2015 :
- Name Of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission( HSSC).
- Type Of Job: Government(State Government Of Haryana).
- Type Of Post: Clerical Post( Group- ‘C’).
- Total Number of Vacancies:
- Break-Up Of Vacancies:
- General: 1237 posts.
- SC: 857 posts.
- BCA: 651 posts.
- BCB: 389 posts.
- EBPG: 520 posts.
- ESM-General: 301 posts.
- ESM-SC: 97 posts.
- ESM-BCA: 105 posts.
- ESM-BCB: 128 posts.
- OSP-General: 32 posts.
- OSP-SC: 53 posts.
- OSP-BCA: 37 posts.
- OSP-BCB: 18 posts.
- Job Location: Throughout the state of Haryana.
- Applying Mode: Online.
Interested in looking out for other important details of the Job? Well, then come along.
Age And Educational Qualification Details For Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2015:
- Age Details:
- Candidates applying for HSSC Clerk Notification 2015 post, must ensure that he/she is at least 17 years in age, and 42 years is the maximum age limit allowed for the same.
- Note: Relaxation in age is provided as per Government of Haryana Norms.
- Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidates applying for the job has to be at least 10+2/Higher secondary Pass(1st division) from a recognized board/University. However, he/she may also possess a graduate degree from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates applying for Haryana SSC Clerk 2015 recruitment has to also ensure that he/she has studied Hindi/Sanskrit at least up to matriculation level.
- Note: Percentage reduction for each qualification is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Government of Haryana Norms.
Selection Process And Application Fee For HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2015:
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the job has to face two levels of short listing process, viz. Written test and interview. Cut-offs for each level of test will also be different for different category candidates.
- Note: Candidates getting selecting in interview will directly be given Job offer in hand after certificate verification process.
- Application Fee:
- General/UR Candidates(Both Male & Female):100/-.
- Female Candidates Of Haryana:50/-.
- Physically handicapped/Ex-servicemen: No Amount is needed to be paid.
How To Apply Online For Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2015 for 4425 Posts:
- Login to their official website http://www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm. Or alternatively you can Click Here.
- Click On “Clerk Recruitment 2015” option.
- Fill up the form carefully with all the details.
- Upload Photo and Signature as per rules.
- Pay the application fees.
- Carefully save the previewed application form for further communication.
Admit Card For Haryana SSC Clerk 2015 Recruitment:
- Candidates can login to their official website for getting updates about admit card availability. Alternatively, you can also visit our website on regular basis for any news about the same job.
Results For HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2015:
- Once your examination is finished, you can visit our website for more details about result declaring date, and other details. Also you can check their official website.
Important Links For Haryana SSC 4425 Clerk Vacancies:
Important Dates For HSSC Clerical Post 2015:
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 7th December, 2015.
- Ending Date For Feeling Up Of Online Applications: 1st January, 2016.
- Ending Date For Submission Of Fees: 11th January, 2016.
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All The Latest Recruitment News And Updates!