HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 , All the local people of Himachal Pradesh who are looking up for a government job, here’s a good opportunity for you. As per the requirement, HP Forest Department is looking for eligible candidates to fill up the post of forest guards.
HP Forest Department has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 220 forest guards which will directly recruit the selected candidates to the post. Interested aspirants can apply for the above mentioned job before 7th Feb.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Vacancy Details HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015
Name of post: Forest Guard
Total no. of posts: 220
- Chamba: 22 posts
- Bilaspur: 6 posts
- Rampur: 9 posts
- Kullu: 22 posts
- Mandi: 10 posts
- Nahan: 35 posts
- Shimla: 38 posts
- Hamirpur: 18 posts
- Dharmshala: 25 posts
- WL (S) Shimla: 15 posts
- WL (S) Dharmshala: 10 posts
- GHNP: 10 posts
- If a candidate is willing to apply for the post of forest guard, he must have completed HSC from recognized board.
A candidate is eligible for applying to the above mentioned post only if he is more than 18 yrs of age and less than 30 yrs as on 1-01-15. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidates who’ll be selected for the jobs will get a salary of Rs7,910 per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal basis.
Applying Procedure – HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015
- Firstly, the candidate will need to go to the official website i.e. www.hpforest.nic.in.
- After that, click on “recruitment”
- Now select the centre that you’re willing to choose.
- At last, read all the instructions carefully, fill up the application form and send it to the given address in the norification
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07-01-2015 by 5 PM.