Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank recruitment notification for 134 vacancies has been released. Aspirants awaiting for the HP Gramin Bank vacancies can utilize this opportunity. Job hunters who falls under the eligibility criteria can apply for HP Gramin Bank vacancies can apply in online mode duly by 22nd April 2015. Authority is inviting online applications from the willing and entitled candidates from 7th April 2015 onwards. This opportunity is applicable for the candidates who clear the IBPS RRB CWE III in September/ October 2014. HP Gramin Bank vacancies include Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant posts.
HP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Aspirants who are interested to apply for the advertised posts can apply for the posts through online. Online registration against HP Gramin Bank recruitment started from 7th April 2015 and will be ends on 22nd April 2015. To apply for the vacancies the applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in any branch of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank. Once the application fee is paid will not be refunded in case. Job aspirants who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through online from the official website duly by 22nd April 2015. Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the application form in the provided locations. Please go through below for more information regarding Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
Organization Website: www.himachalgraminbank.org
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Job Designation: Officer Scale and Office Assistant Posts
No of Vacancies: 134 Posts
|Name of the post
|No of vacancies
|Officer Scale – III
|Officer Scale II (General Banking)
|Officer Scale II (IT)
|Officer Scale II ( Treasury Manager)
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)
|Officer Scale I
Educational Qualification: Candidates who possessed Graduation degree in any stream are eligible to apply for the posts. The applicants must be declared as qualified IBPS RRB CWE III examination during September/ October 2014
Selection Process: Interview
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through bank challan form at any branch of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank. Fee once paid will not be refunded and the fee payment should be done in between 10 AM to 1 PM. Aspirants must hold the copy of fee payment copy to enter the details in application form
For Officers Posts
- 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 100/- for all others
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts
- 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- 100/- for all others
- Commencement of Online Registration: 7th April 2015
- Online Registration Closing Date: 22nd April 2015
- Payment of Application Fee: 7th April 2015 and 22nd April 2015
- Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 7th May 2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates with the suitable eligibility criteria can apply for the proposed vacancies through online
- Go through the official notification clearly and ensure the eligibility criteria
- Visit the official website www.himachalgraminbank.org
- Click on Recruitment and download the challan form
- Make a payment of application fee
- Fill the application form and enter the detail of fee payment
- Ensure the entered details and take a print out of the application form
- Online registration can be done in between 7th April and 22nd April 2015
Documents to be carried at the time of Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable
- Caste / PWD /any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof
- Any other relevant document