HPSC 362 Assistant District Attorney And Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2015 Job Details And Application Form : HPSC has released notification for recruiting 362 Assistant District Attorney And Veterinary Surgeons(HVS-II). Yes! So, if you are passionate enough to make your career in these sections, then this is the perfect job for you. Online application form has already been initiated, and the ending day for applying online is 16th December, 2015.
Willing to apply for this? Yes? Okay before you move directly to apply online on their official website, let us have a quick look into the details of the job, and step-by-step guidance for your convenience. So, take a few minutes from your schedule, and start the ride with us. So, are you ready? Okay let’s make a move then. Here comes the details.
HPSC 362 Assistant District Attorney And Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
- Name Of Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC)
- Job Type: Full Time Haryana State Government Job
- Number Of Posts( Break-Up Of Vacancies):
- Assistant District Attorney: 137 Posts
- Veterinary Surgeons( HVS-II): 225 Posts
- Assistant District Attorney Post: Selected candidates will be placed under the pay scale of Rs.9300-34,800/-(Grade Pay), plus Rs.200/- will also be given on top of that
- Veterinary Surgeon Post: Selected Candidates will be placed under the pay scale of Rs.9300-34,800/- PB-II 5400(Entry Level Band of Pay). Gross salary per month will be Rs.14,880+5400 Grade Pay.
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 17th November, 2015
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 16th December, 2015
Got the basic details? Well, let now quickly move into the Age and Educational Qualification Details of the job.
Age & Educational Qualification For HPSC 362 Assistant District Attorney And Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2015:
- Age Limit For Assistant District Attorney Post:
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be at least 21years in age, and should be less than 42 years in age as the maximum limit( As of 16 th December, 2015). Upper Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Rules for reserved category candidates.
- Age Limit For Veterinary Surgeon Post:
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be at least 22 years of age, and a maximum limit of 42 years of age. Upper Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Rules for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualifications For Assistant District Attorney Post:
- Candidates should at least have a Bachelor Professional Law Degree, and should be a registered lawyer in the bar council. He/ She must also should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation/ 10th Class.
- Educational Qualification For Veterinary Surgeon Post:
- Candidates should at least have a graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry. He/ She must also should be a registered Practitioner(Veterinary) in Haryana Veterinary Council.
Selection Process & Application Fee For HPSC 362 Assistant District Attorney And Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2015:
- Selection Process For Both The Posts:
- Right now, officials has not intimated anything about the process, but you can regularly visit their official website www.hpsc.gov.in for regular updates about the same.
- Application Fee For Both The Posts:
- For General Male Candidates: 500/-
- For Reserved & General Female Candidates: 125/-
- For SC.BC/EBP Candidates Of Haryana: 125/-
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: No Fee
Important Links And Dates To Remember:
- Official Website:hpsc.gov.in
- Apply Online: http://www.hpsconline.in/
- Official Advertisement:http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/2015/Advt%206%20of%202015_2%20posts.pdf
- Online Application Form: http://application.hpsconline.in/StartForm.aspx
- Ending Date Of Online Registration: 16th December, 2015
- Ending Date For Fee Deposit: 19th December, 2015.
Important Phone Number:
- Enquiry Phone Number: In case if you are facing any trouble while filling up the application form, or if you have any queries regarding the job details, then feel free to contact the official authorities by dialling [0172 – 2560755].
Best Of Luck For The Exam, Lads!
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All The Latest Recruitment News And Updates!!
Leave a Reply