Haryana State Board of Technical Education conducts Polytechnic or Diploma exams in the state. HSBTE is responsible for organizing technical course’s examinations and releasing their results. It had conducted written exams for 1st, 3rd and 5th Sem. in December 2014. These semester exams were conducted for all branches including Civil, Mechanical, IT, Electronics, Electrical, Computer science etc. Now the latest news is that the results are under process and can be checked from 10 February 2015. Candidates can check their HSBTE Exam Result from the direct link provided here. Those candidates who had appeared in these exams will be able to check their marks/ qualifying status from below given direct link.
HSBTE Result 2015 – Haryana Diploma Results / Marks list
Haryana State Board of Technical Education announced the Diploma 5th sem Result today. Now all the B.Tech 5th sem Students have to visit official website for checking the Result of HSBTE Diploma/Polytechnic 5th sem Exam. The odd semester Exam of Diploma 5th sem was conducted on December 2014 January 2015 month. So Finally Diploma 5th sem Exam Result 2014-15 has been declared. All the candidates who are Appeared in the 5th sem Examination they are only eligible to download Result of Haryana HSBTE Diploma 5th sem Exam which has been uploaded on its official website portal at www.hsbte.org/results.php under Results section.
Official website of HSBTE: www.hsbte.org/results.php
Exam type: Odd semester examination (December 2014 exam)
Course: Haryana Diploma 5th sem
Academic session: 2014-15
How to download HSBTE Diploma Result 2015 Online
- Go to Official Website hsbte.org/results.php or direct link provided below
- Search for the “HSBTE Result 2015”
- Click on the link after that
- A new pop up window will appear on computer screen
- Fill all the required fields correctly like Roll No. / Application Form No. & date of Birth if Captcha code is given then enter in given Box
- Then click on submit button then result will appear in PDF file.
- Download it and take Print out for Future Reference.