HSSC Shift Attendant Recruitment 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has newly released the Shift Attendant, LDC and UDC jobs on the February 2016 employment news to recruit a huge number of positions available in different departments. Job seekers are concerned in the govt attendant jobs can go through the official notification of HSSC Recruitment 2016 to get the essential details to apply for these posts. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Haryana can make use of this chance by filing the application form on before the last date published on the certified notification. The HSSC department releases the newest announcement to fill up 4231 vacant positions in LDC, UDC of Haryana 2016. Aspirants who can have the suitable and necessary education necessity must go through the official website of www.hssc.gov.in for the HSSC health statistician 4231 posts on before of 4th April 2016.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission 4231 Shift Attendant, LDC, UDC Jobs Apply Online
Candidates who are searching for the jobs after degree are suitable to apply for this newest Attendant recruitment 2016. The concerned candidates can have age limit and age restriction be accessible as per the government rules in Haryana. The applicants who are waiting for LDC jobs in Haryana the selection procedure will be conducted on organisation rules of HSSC. Interested and entitled aspirants can register Haryana Shift Attendant Employment apply online application form by online procedure through the certified web portal which will start from 5th March 2016. For extra details about newest HSSC jobs like eligibility criterion, selection process, age limit and pay scale are given in below.
Details of HSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Shift Attendant LDC UDC Posts
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post:
- Shift Attendant – 2426 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 447 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 964 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 03 Posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator – 418 Posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) (Head Office / Field) – 36 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Head Office/Field) – 109 Posts
- Section Officer – 04 Posts
- Divisional Accountant – 21 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 15 Posts
- Analyst – 08 Posts
- Assistant Fire Operator – 03 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 02 Posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Hydel) – 01 Post
- Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) (Electrical Trade) – 05 Posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade – 04 Posts
- Operator (Hydel) Electrical – 05 Posts
- Operator (Hydel) Mechanical – 03 Posts
- Store Munshi – 03 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electrician – 08 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication – 04 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control – 03 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 09 Posts
Number of Total Posts: 4231 Posts
Job Location: Haryana
Type of Posts: Government Jobs 2016
For 1, 2, 3, 6,7,11, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Posts
- For male and female for General Category Rs. 150/-
- For female of Haryana Resident Rs 75/-
- For SC or BC or SBS or EBPG category candidates Rs. 35/- and for female Rs. 18/-
For 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14 to 18, 24 Posts
- For male and female for General Category Rs. 100/-
- For female resident of Haryana Rs. 50/-
- For SC or BC or SBC or EBPG category candidates Rs. 25/- and for female is Rs. 13/-
- For Physically Handicapped or Ex-serviceman of Haryana no application fee.
The shortlisted aspirants will obtain monthly pay band of Rs.5200 to Rs.34800 plus grade pay.
Applicant should have finished Matriculation / 10th Class / 12th Class / ITI in pertinent trade / Bachelor Degree / Diploma / Masters Degree from any documented institute or college with minimum collective of marks.
Minimum age limit 18 years
Upper age limit must not go beyond 42 years
Age lessening will be suitable for all remaining reservation group applicants
Online Application beginning from – 05.03.2016
Final date to surrender Online Application Form – 04.04.2016
HSSC Recruitment 2016 examination Date – Updated Soon
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016?
Candidates need to applied the application form through official website on or before of last date.
Important Links :
HSSC Shift Attendant Advertisement
shivam shukla says
hay sir may name shivam shukla may fathaer name deenanath shukla i am 10th pass and gov iti (fitter)rewa m.p.pla call mi sir
jaipal singh says
My log Id not update