Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- IBPS Recruitment Notification 2015 for Probability Officer ( PO) and Management Trainee (MT) Vacancies has been announced recently. Candidates those are keenly waiting for IBPS CWE V Notification 2015-16 can apply online from 10th July 2015 to 01st August 2015. The Online application will be available on official website of IBPS, www.ibps.in. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, and other information from below.
IBPS CWE V Recruitment 2015 – PO/MT Details
Name of the Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Site : www.ibps.in
Job Role : Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
Job Category : Government
Job Location : India
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO CWE 5 vacancies 2015
Candidates must complete a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognised by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should have age Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable , 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
The selection process of IBPS Probationary Officer exam is the following ways. Candidates must have to qualify in each phase.
- Preliminary Examination (objective for 100 marks)
- Main Examination (objective for 200 Marks)
Application fee for IBPS PO recruitment 2015 should pay through online only at the time of application.
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 /- for all others
How to Apply IBPS PO online:
- Log on to www.ibps.in
- Click on link for CWE 5 PO/MT notification
- Read the advertisement carefully, if eligible
- Click on apply online
- Click on new registration
- Fill the form with correct details
- Prefer you Bank in order wise in list of Banks
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned photo & signature
- Submit and print the hard copy of application
The participating Banks in IBPS PO recruitment
Andhra Bank, Indian Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Canara Bank, Allahabad Bank, IDBI Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, EXIM Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank , Punjab & Sind Bank.
IBPS PO recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
|Online application starts from||10.07.2015|
|Last date for online application||01.08.2015|
|Payment of application fees||10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015|
|Download Call letters for prelims Exam||23.09.2015 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates||03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 & 11.10.2015|
|Result of online pre exam||In October 2015|
|Date of Main exam||31.10.2015|
Important Links :
Leave a Reply