IBPS Recruitment 2019: The recruitment exam is conducted annually by IBPS for various public sector banks in India for PO and Clerical Cadres involved. IBPS PO 2019 Notification was released on January 16, 2019. The expected number of vacancies this year will be around 4000. The online registration shall begin in July 2019. There are 2 parts of the exam :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam.
Date for Examination:
- Preliminary: Given dates 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019
- Mains: 30 November 2019
- Interview: Month of January 2020
- The candidate must possess a graduate or equivalent degree in any discipline from a Government of India recognized University.
- Minimum 60% marks must be scored by General category candidates while there is a relaxation of 5% (i.e. 55%) for the reserved category (SC/ST candidates).
- The result of the qualifying exam involved should be declared by September month of 2019.
- Candidates from General category should be of at least 20 years and less than 30 years, as on1 August 2019.
- Candidates from Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes have age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates from Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) have age relaxation of 3 years.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) have age relaxation of 10 years.
- Short Commissioned Officers, Emergency Commissioned Officers, and Ex-Servicemen, who were in service for at least 5 years get an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The Kashmir Division’s original residents of Jammu & Kashmir during Jan 1980 to Dec 1989 get a relaxation of 5 years.
Application Fee for IBPO 2019
The application fee or charges as per candidate’s category are :
Note: Bank charges may be applicable (excluding these given fees).
- For General Candidates: 600 INR
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 100 INR
Visit the official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in for any further details regarding the exam, syllabus, pattern, exam centers, and important notifications.
IBPS Recruitment – Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (4102 Vacancies) : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released notification for the recruitment of candidates in the vacant positions as probationary officers. There are about 4102 vacant positions for which the recruitment notification is released. Candidates who are interested can go through the official notification for more details regarding the recruitment process.
Candidates should go to the official website and download the notification released by IBPS. Notification will consist of the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale details etc. If candidates meet all the eligibility criteria they can proceed further to apply online.
It is also very important to check the important dates of the recruitment as IBPS will not accept the late applications. Carefully check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill the application form. If the application form is not filled with proper details your application will get rejected.
Candidates who are applying for these posts should possess a degree from a recognized university in any discipline. The candidates must possess a valid marks sheet that indicates the percentage of marks obtained in graduation.
Candidates should check the age limit criteria which is also very important after educational qualification. Minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Candidates under this age limit are eligible to apply for the posts mentioned above.
Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for persons with disabilities, 15 years for SC/ST/PWD, and finally 13 years for OBC PWD candidates.
Candidates who are applying for IBPS Probationary Officer post-2018 if belong general and OBC category they should have to pay Rs. 600/- and ST/SC/PWD will have to pay Rs. 100/- towards the application fee. Payment of the application fee can be made both online and offline.
Candidates if placed in the vacant positions announced by IBPS they will be under the pay scale of Rs. 23700/- to 42020/-.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will follow three steps in selecting the candidates to close the vacant positions. Candidates should first attend the written exam. Qualified candidates will be called for a personal interview. Once the interview process is successfully done they are asked to come for the document verification.
All the interested candidates should check the important dates before applying for the desired post. Online application for IBPS recruitment 2018 will start from 14th August 2018 and this process by 4th September 2018. So candidates should submit the application form before the last date.
Applications received after the last dates or incomplete applications are not accepted by the IBPS. Candidates should check the details entered very carefully before submitting the forms. Errors filled on the application form will be reflected in the admit cards which creates issues at the time of examination.
How to apply:
Candidates can visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in site and follow the link to fill the application form. Also, candidates can submit the application form offline by sending it to the following address.
90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express High way,
Mumbai 400 101
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) Recruitment 2018. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for further assistance or latest updates from this page.
Leave a Reply