IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers Cadre in its participating organizations. This examination is conducted to recruit the candidates for the positions I.T Officer, Agriculture Filed Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer in the Scale I cadre. Candidates who aspires to get the employment in banking sector should clear this examination. On the basis of performance in the examination the applicants will called for interview. Getting the success in IBPS examination is not much easy nevertheless we can make it easier by good preparation.
Here we come up with some dos and donts for the banking aspirants for SO examination so that the applicants will be helpful to get rid out of exam tension.
- Candidates should note all the required details such as roll number, date of exam, time and venue of the examination.
- Should carry call letter, ID proof and any other required documents to the exam center without fail. Go through the important points before the examination once.
- Aspirants shall report at the exam center before half an hour if not, such aspirants will not be allowed for the examination.
- Go through the instructions on the call letter and execute them accordingly at the examination hall.
- Concentrate only on the examination do not let your mind to think of any other.
- Login with the details correctly and follow the instructions carefully.
- Do not refresh the page after lo gin, just go through terms and conditions carefully.
- Rough work should be done on the paper provided only. Please don’t bring any other papers to do so.
- Start with easy section and time saving subject in the exam. If start with hard subject you can not save the time for further sections.
- Answer the questions in the given period of time and check before you are submitting.
- As the examination need to end with the specified time, the applicants are advised to allocate time for all the section in the test.
- Finally count the no of questions that you were attempted total as well as individual.
- Do not bring any electronic devices or any other devices to the examination hall.
- Don’t be late for the examination if so, you will not be permitted to write the examination.
- The aspirants has to answer maximum no of questions with in the time hence candidates are required to allocate only 40 seconds of time for each question.
- Don’t be nervous, keep quite and attempt the questions properly. If you feel nervous you might lose your confidence and may judge wrongly.
- Don’t stick on only one question, if you are not getting the answer please skip and move to another so that you can save your valuable time.
- Candidates are required to get minimum marks in all the four sections if they failed to get qualifying marks in any one of the section then such candidates will not be qualified. Hence while submitting the exam please make sure that you attempted minimum no of questions.