ICSI Companies Secretaries Online Registration Form
Institute of company secretaries of India conducts Integrated Company Secretaryship Programme every year to invite admissions into this full time course which is a non – residential course. The qualified candidates of this entrance examination need to complete a three year course which includes one year of training. This entrance test offers only 50 seats.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary 2015
Candidates applying for Company Secretary exam are required mandatorily to satisfy the following criteria:
Candidates applying for ICSI entrance examination are required to pass their Graduation or 10 + 2+ 3with more than 50% of aggregate marks.
Even the applicants can also pass from the course of Foundation Program in ICSI or passing in CPT from ICAI or at least passing from foundation course of ICAI
Candidates need to satisfy domicile requirements of India.
Age Limit: Applicants interested in pursuing the three year course of CS exam are required to not exceed 26 years of age as of 1st July 2015.
Registration Fees for Company Secretary Exam 2015
Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit card or Net banking or else Bank Challan while the fee will be mentioned in the notification.
Process of Applying for Company Secretary Exam 2015
Candidates are required to follow steps in the process of application of ICSI CS exam 2015:
- Candidates need to apply for this examination only in online mode.
- Applicants are required to visit the official website that is icsi.edu where they will find “ONLINE SERVICES” link
- Click on the link and now go to the students tab present in the page and then click on “Student Registration.”
- Now candidates are required to click on the link “PROCEED TO REGISTRATION”
- Once login credentials are available candidates have to login.
- Then fill the ICSI Online application form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Upload scanned copies of document in support of educational documents
- Next time verify once all the details and submit the form.
Syllabus in company Secretary Exam 2015
Company Secretary Examination will consist of objective type multiple – choice questions. The question paper will be in two sections. Each section in a paper consists of two subjects of 100 marks each. Time duration of examination will be 3 hours. Subjects of this examination are Business Environment and Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Ethics and Communication, Business Economics and Fundamentals of accounting & Auditing. Each correct answer carries 2 marks.
Important Dates in Company Secretary Exam 2015
Following are the important days in the ICSI CS Examination 2015:
Application forms will be available from the 1st week of April 2015.
Last date for submission of Online Application Forms is in 2nd week of May 2015.
Online Entrance Test will be in 3rd week of May 2015.
Declaration of results is in the last week of May 2015.