IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2015
IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2015, IISCO Steel Plant has recently published a notification inviting eligible candidates for recruiting 219 posts of Operator-cum-Technician (trainee). Registrations has already been started from 31st December 2015.
As per the notification, there are 219 posts to be filled for various disciplines. Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply through sail’s website on or before 1 Feb 2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Vacancy Details :
- Name of post : Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Total no. of posts : 219 Posts
- Metallurgy: 46
- Mechanical: 107
- Chemical: 10
- Electrical: 56
For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must have passed matriculation along with 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Discipline.
General: 28 yrs
SC: 33 yrs
ST: 33 yrs
OBC: 31 yrs
Applicants will have to appear in a written examination and on the basis of the examination, the candidates will be called up for an interview.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying application and processing fee.
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs250 as application and processing fee.
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, interested eligible candidates will have to send their application in the prescribed format through sail’s website: www.sail.co.in
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode
Instructions For Applying Online
- The candidate will need to have valid e-mail id, mobile number and scanned copies of photograph and signature before applying online.
- Go to www.sail.co.in, then click on “carrers” and then “current job opening/Online registration.
- Then, click on “Recruitment for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee” and you’ll be landed to another page, now click on “apply”.
- Fill up all the necessary details and submit the application form.
- After that, download the pay in slip for paying the application fee.
- Pay the fee and take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Click here to Download Notification
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 6th Feb 2015
Leave a Reply