Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has issued a recruitment notification for 330 Medical and Non-Medical Vacancies, Jr. Assistant Staff Vacancies. Interested aspirants can utilise this opportunity and apply for ILBS Vacancies 2015. Candidates having suitable eligibility criteria can send their online applications through ILBS Official website, www.ilbs.in before 31st July 2015. Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Selected aspirants will get good pay scale as per Govt norms. ILBS inviting applications from well experienced and interested aspirants. Interested job aspirants seeking for Govt jobs can check out the other details like , application process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details of ILBS Recruitment 2015 from the below information.
ILBS Recruitment 2015 Brief Details
Name of the Organization : Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Organization Website : www.ilbs.in
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Job Designation :
- Junior Staff Assistant
- Medical and Non Medical Faculty Positions
No. of Vacancies : 330 Posts
Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with minimum 2 years working experience from reputed hospital.
- Age limit should be Minimum 60 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi.
- In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- Application Fees for the General category candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For the Reserved category candidates : Rs. 100/-
The Application Fees can be payable in favour of “INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI AS APPLICATION FEE.
Applicants can also transfer their application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances).
Application fees once deposited/ submitted cannot be refunded.
No application fee for persons with disabilities and visiting consultants applying for empanelment.
Candidates will be shortlisted thru,
- written test
Pay Scale :
Interested job aspirants can check the ILBS Pay Scale details from the notification.
Last Date to submit Online Application: 31st July 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their online applications thru official website of ILBS, www.ilbs.in.