IMS Unison University advertised the Admission notification for various PG Courses , MBA, MCA, MA,LLM. Candidates seeking to join higher education can apply through online before 31st March for MBA and before 30th April 2015 for other courses , by paying the registration fee Rs1500/- through online.
IMS Unison University PG Admissions 2015
MBA (Full Time) : Master of Business Administration Program
- Orientation : Two Year Degree Program, The program offers ample choice of Major and Minor specializations in any of the two selected areas
- Specializations : Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, International Business, Banking and Insurance, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship, Retail
- Eligibility : Graduate in any discipline with min. 50% marks with a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Score or University Aptitude Test Score
MBA (Integrated) – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Orientation : Four Year Full Time Program spread over eight semesters
- Specialization : Marketing, Finance, HRM, International Business, Computer of Information Systems, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management, Operations Management, and Banking and Insurance
- Eligibility : 10+2 in any discipline with English as a subject and minimum 50% marks
MCA (Lateral Entry) : Master of Computer Applications
- Orientation : Two Year Degree Program
- Specialization : Useful and high value portion covered in Computers
- Eligibility : candidates possessing BCA/BSc.(IT/CS) degree with Mathematics as one of the subject in 10+2/graduation, and minimum 50% marks for general category candidates, 45% for SC/ST/Uttrakhand OBC candidates.
LL.M Program : Master of Law
- Orientation : One Year Program spread over three semesters
- Specialization : Legal Pedagogy and Research, Family and Social Security Law
Constitutional & Administrative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, International & Comparative Law, Criminal and Security Law,
- Eligibility : LLB/ BA LLB/ BBA LL.B or equivalent with min. 50% marks
MA Journalism and Mass Communication
- Orientation : Two Year Program spread over four semesters
- Specialization : Creative Writing, Corporate Communication, Photojournalism and Advertising, Print Journalism, Radio Journalism, Television Journalism, Public Relations, Event Management,
- Eligibility : Graduate Degree in any Discipline with minimum 45% marks
Selection Process :
|Course||Merit List will be prepared on the basis of fallowing grounds..|
|MBA (Full Time)||Class XII Marks 20%, Graduation Marks 20%, Competitive Exam Score 20%, University Aptitude Test GD 20%, PI 20%|
|MBA (Integrated)||Class 12th marks and Personal Interview|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Graduation marks and Personal Interview|
|LL.M Program||University Admission Test/CLAT Score and Personal Interview|
|MA Journalism and Mass Communication||Graduation marks and Personal Interview|
How to apply :
Candidates aspiring to apply can collect registration form from IMS administration office. Candidates need to pay sum of Rs1500/-. towards, admission fee through online using net banking/debit/credit card.
After paying the fee, candidates have to send the payment receipt, and other scanned copies of documents to the E-Mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org..
Candidates can visit the official website of IMS, http://www.iuu.ac/ for more details.
Address of IMS Unison University :
Candidates can contact the fallowing helpline for any queries regarding the IMS PG Admission Process.
Mussoorie Diversion Road,
Dehradun – 248009,
India Phone: 0135-3000600
Important Dates :
Last Date to apply for MBA (Full Time ) Course : 31st March 2015
Last Date to apply for other courses : 30th April 2015
Important Links :