Indian Association For The Cultivation Of Science Recruitment 2015 , Jadavpur, Kolkata has recently published a notification inviting eligible candidates for filling up the post of Research Associate-I. As per the notification, there is only a single post to be filled for Research Associate-I. Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill up their application form on or before 25th Jan 2015.
Note : The position will be a temporary one i.e. on a basis of one yr and can be extended for two more yrs if the progress is satisfactory. The candidates will not be given any right to claim any post in the institute.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
- Name of post : Research Associate-I
- Total no. of posts : 01 Posts
- For applying to the above mentioned post, the candidate must possess a degree of Ph.D in Science (Any branch of Biology or Chemistry).
- Biophysical or molecular biology research background with an experience in Cell culture, general molecular biology techniques and proteins handling is preferable.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their in a personal interview, also the educational qualification and experience will be taken in consideration.
The candidates will not have to pay any fee.
Applying Procedure – Indian Association For The Cultivation Of Science Recruitment 2015
Candidates who are eligible and are willing to apply for the post should send their bio-data with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. with a cover letter to the following address :
Polymer Science Unit
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
2A & 2B, Raja S.C. Mullick Road
Click here to Downloand Notification
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25th Jan 2015
Leave a Reply