Jharkhand Multi Purpose Worker Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Government has released the recruitment of Multi Purpose Worker vacancies. This recruitment is released to fill up the total of 2150 vacant posts in the department. Candidates who are looking for the MPW jobs which are for male candidates those can use this Jharkhand Labour Department recruitment 2016 and apply for the given post. Application has to submit through the offline mode. All the applying candidates who want to apply for this Jharkhand government MPW notification 2016 need to have the designation of intermediate. The candidates who are required to apply for the available post should have the age limit in between 18 to 45 years. Those who are in need to register for the Jharkhand Labour Department recruitment 2016 should have the intermediate qualification with the certificate from the recognised board of University. Last date to submit the application form is 7th January 2016 so be fast and register as soon as possible from the official site.
Jharkhand MPW Recruitment 2016
Labour Employment and Training Department, Ranchi under the guidance of the government has dispatched the employment notification. This board has come into the existence under the Act of 1959. Jharkhand employment works within the framework of the employment exchanges are look over by the commission. As this organization is working under the government of Jharkhand and every year it will release the vacancy notifications. This year also Jharkhand Multipurpose Worker jobs official notification is released already and candidates are applied. We are giving the information here and those who are interested and eligible can look at the notification and complete the registration procedure on or before the last date. Our suggestion to all the job hunters is not to miss this good opportunity. For this Jharkhand government recruitment 2016 candidates need to submit the application forms through the offline mode.
Details of Jharkhand Multi Purpose Worker Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Labour Employment Training and Skill Development Department
Name of the Post: Multi Purpose Worker (MPW)
Total no.of Vacancies: 2150 Posts
Official web portal: www.jharkhand.gov.in
Location of the Job: Jharkhand
Category: Government Job
Required Education Qualification:
Candidates hould Pass class 12th or intermediate in Science with aggregate of 45 per cent marks or equivalent with 01 year work experience as Multi Purpose Worker in the health department of Jharkhand state
Age limit of the candidates is should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years as on 01st August, 2015.
Selected candidates will get the Pay band of Rs: 5200/- to Rs: 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs: 1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the performance in
- written examination
- Personal interview.
Steps to Apply for Jharkhand Multi Purpose Worker Recruitment 2016
- All the contenders are suggested to go to the official portal of the organisation in order to get the application form.
- Before applying for this recruitment candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully
- Then go to the home page of the organisation and search for the link Jharkhand Multi Purpose Worker Recruitment 2016 application form
- Click on that link so that you will be redirected to the concerned page of application form
- Fill up all the required fields like name of the candidate, date of birth, educational qualification, age limit, address etc in the prescribed format
- Attach a recently taken passport size photograph along with the signature of the candidate
- Check all the details that given by you in the application form care fully
- Then finally click on the submit button in order to submit the application form online.
- Download the form and save it for future reference.
Last date to submit the offline application form: 7th January 2016