KPSC Accountant Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply 445 Group C Jobs
Here is the good news!! Karnataka Group C notification 2016 is freshly released the employment to the candidates for free Non technical posts. Candidates who are waiting for govt jobs of Karnataka state can read this KPSC accounts assistant recruitment 2016 which is declared on 3rd March 2016 on its certified website kpsc.kar.nic.in. There are 445 huge number of Karnataka PSC Non Technical vacancies are going to fill using newest recruitment announcement. The advert is obtainable at online web portal. Those who have the adequate requirement and decided to apply for this recruitment notification can fill KPSC Recruitment 2016 register online form before the final date i.e., on 1st April 2016. Here we providing the required details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and pay scale etc.,
Details of KPSC Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Group C Non-Technical Posts / Accounts Assistant Posts
Total Posts: 445 Vacancies
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Category: Government Jobs 2016
Eligibility Criteria of KPSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates read the certified advertisement to obtain necessary educational qualification information.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on last date of application surrender
- For Reservation group applicants will obtain age recreation as per government rules.
The selected candidates can get the good pay scale from the KPSC government rules.
The selection process for the candidates is based on the performance on the following methods. Only shortlisted candidates can called for the last round of recruitment process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Application Fee is Rs.300 for Open category (OBC) applicants
- For SC or ST category candidates pay as Rs. 25/-
- Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of KPSC
- Examination period is ninety minutes for Paper 1 and two Hours for Paper 2
- Questions will be occur from General Knowledge in first paper
- Every paper carries 100 marks.
- The format of question paper will be in the objective type as like multiple choice questions
- Each incorrect answer carries 0.25 for negative marking.
Following subject knowledge is vital for following subjects
- General Kannada
- General English
- Computer knowledge
Online Application beginning from – 03rd March 2016
Final date to Submit Online Application Form – 01st April 2016
Final date for application fee payment – 04th April 2016
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016?
- Go to KPSC official web page
- Search for the latest KPSC recruitment 2016
- Read the official notification carefully
- Eligible candidates can open the online application form
- Enter the required details in arranged format
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Upload the scanned documents like educational documents, signature and photograph.
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Save the form for further use
Important Links :