KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 162 Asst Controller & Audit Officer Posts
Good news for the candidates the recently KPSC released the recruitment notification for Assistant Controller and Audit Officer Posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest KPSC recruitment can apply for this notification on or before the last date. Interested applicants can register online application form from 14th March 2016 to 15th April 2016 up to 11:45 pm. Candidates can download the official notification to know the full details of the KPSC Asst Controller Recruitment 2016. Here nearly 162 vacancies are obtainable. Suitable candidates can fill up these KPSC Audit Officer posts through online method only. Candidates who are having willing to work in the government sector can appear at the Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment announcement 2016 to recognize the eligibility criteria particulars. Here we provided all the information like age limit, pay scale and selection process in the below post. Candidates can refer the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to obtain more details.
Details of KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Post Name: Assistant Controller & Audit Officer
Job Location: Karnataka
Applicants should have degree of Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com) or MBA (Finance) or Fellow of Chartered Accountants or ICWA from documented college or institute with excellent educational records.
Salary Details for KPSC Vacancy:
Selected applicants will be paid extraordinary salary per month from Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates might also obtain other stipends such as accommodation, medical allowances and phone charge etc.
- The applicants age limit should have 21 years not exceed than 35 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B applicants by three years and five years for SC/ ST / CAT one Candidate.
- For General / 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Fee should be paid by challan form in the adjacent E- Payment post offices in Karnataka only
Selection process of applying applicants will be done base to their presentation in written test or interview performed by the selection board of KPSC.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment?
- Go to the official website of KPSC
- Search for the recent KPSC recruitment 2016.
- Enter the required details like date of birth and given name
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Upload the scanned documents like educational papers, photograph and signature
- Check the details and submit it
- Save it for further use
Final Date Of Apply Online: 15th April 2016
Important Links :
Leave a Reply