LIC AAO Exam Review Analysis 2016 GA GK Questions with Cut-off Marks
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) successfully performed the online exam for the employment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts on 6th March 2016. A vast number of applicants registered and attempted for the examination. Applicants who had appeared for the examination can verify the review and analysis for all the segments here. Is the paper simple or hard in other student’s vision? Here we provided the detailed review about all the subjects in the below.
What would be the cut-off marks for this paper at the present? Am I going be eligible in this exam? You can obtain your questions acquire clarified one time you go through this. Here we are giving the details about the test Review, Analysis and cut-off marks. We will inform the 13th March exam review and analysis for the entire slots 1 and 2 here.
LIC AAO Review & Analysis/ Cut-off Marks 2016:
In exam, 160 questions were asked which were separated under 5 sections, that is, Mathematics, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness & Computer. In today’s exam Mathematics, English and Computer are simple to reasonable. General Awareness is reasonable and reasoning section is trouble-free. Following is the sectional wise review and Analysis. Large number of candidates is appeared for this LIC AAO examination.
This segment is very simple. Applicants can try 25-27 of the questions from this segment.
- Floor Arrangement – 5 Questions
- Row Arrangement – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
- Circle: In-Out – 5 Questions
- Syllogism – 5 Questions
- Puzzle (Person and Days and Cars) – 5 Questions
It was simple to modest segment. Applicants can effort 25-26 questions.
- Series – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 Questions
- Data interpretation Line Graph – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation Tabular – 5 Questions
- Arithmetic – 10 Questions
The English segment is simple to reasonable. Applicants can effort 22-25 questions.
- Reading Comprehension (Insurance Based) – 10 Questions
- Cloze Test (Biological or Technology Behaviour Based) – 10 Questions
- Errors – 5 Questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 Questions
- Para-jumbled – 5 Questions
- Double Fillers – 5 Questions
This segment is extremely simple. Applicants can reply mainly of the questions in these questions. The queries were asked from the themes of Insurance Policies, RBI Acts, IRDA, Currency & Capital, UN, Budget, Venue, Sports, Headquarters, Abbreviations, Awards / Appointment Obituary, Miscellaneous.