LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 700 Posts Apply Online licindia.in : Wishing For A Government job, and that too in LIC? Yeah, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Life Insurance Corporation(LIC) has issued notification regarding recruitment of 700 Assistant Administrative Officers for its various branches located throughout the country. So, this is no doubt a golden opportunity for those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs in India. So, are you ready to apply for this job?
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2015-2016 :
Well, Life Insurance Corporation Of India(LIC) is an Insurance and investment company under the control of Government of India, and has subsidiaries like LIC Housing Finance, Pension Fund Ltd, Card Services and LIC Nomura Mutual Fund. LIC has been vibrant in releasing recruitment notifications throughout the year for recruiting deserving candidates for various offices in the country. And this time it’s yet again. Yes, and that too for 700 posts. Big, right? Yeah, then come along to take a look into the details of the job before you directly move for applying to the Job. So, here comes the details.
Job Details Of LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 700 Assistant Administrative Officer :
- Name Of Organization: Life Insurance Corporation Of India(LIC)
- Type Of Job: Semi – Government ( Govt. Of India)
- Name Of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO)
- Total Number Of Vacancies:
- General/UR: 349
- ST: 52
- SC: 104
- OBC: 192
- Backward Vacancies: 03
- Pay-Scale:17,240/- To 32,640/-.
- Job Location: Throughout India
- Applying Mode: Online
Age And Educational Qualification – LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016 :
- Candidates applying for this job has to be at least 21 years in The maximum upper limit of age has been set to 30 years
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government of India norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for the above post should have a Bachelor’s degree(Graduation)/ Master’s degree from a recognized board/university.
- Note: Relaxation in percentage marks is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process And Application Fee – LIC India AAO Recruitment 2016:
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the above post has to undergo two stages of screening process viz. Written test and interview. Candidates selected in interview will directly be offered AAO post in LIC.
- Note: Cut-off marks for each of the stage is different for various categories.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates applying to AAO post with LIC India and belonging to General/UR/OBC category has to pay application fee of Rs.600/-.
- Candidates applying to AAO post with LIC India and belonging to ST/SC/PWD category has to pay application fee of Rs.100/-.
- Note: Don’t forget to pay your application fees before due date to avoid any problem with application form submission.
How To Apply Online For LIC AAO Recruitment For 700 Posts 2016:
- Move over to the official website licindia.in.
- Click on “Careers” option, and find the link “Application for AAO Recruitment 2016“.
- Click On that, and read the official notification/advertisement carefully before proceeding further.
- Once you are done with reading the notification, Click on Apply online.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details, and upload photograph & signature as per prescribed parameters.
- Pay the application fees, and save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- Click to visit LIC India AAO Official Website
- Download LIC AAO 2016 Official Notification
- Apply Online for LIC India AAO Recruitment
Important Dates – LIC Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 15th December, 2015.
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 5th January, 2016.
- Last Date For Fee Submission: 5th January, 2016
- Exam Date(Tentative): 5th/16th/13th March, 2016.
Prepare Hard For A Better Tomorrow!
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!
Leave a Reply