Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Maharashtra State Police Wireless has released an official recruitment notification to fill up the total of 728 Assistant Sub Inspector and Constable Vacancies. This is the golden opportunity for the job seekers who are in search of Maharashtra government jobs. By the last date of January 6th, 2016 all interested candidates can apply online for this Police wireless recruitment of Maharashtra. Candidates should have done the higher secondary education and diploma in relevant area to apply for this Maharashtra Police Wireless recruitment 2016. Candidates should hold an age limit of 20 years to 27 years for Assistant Sub Inspector posts and should hold age limit of 19 years to 26 years for constable posts. Candidates can find complete information regarding this police wireless recruitment 2016 like age limit of candidate, educational qualification, online application form, details of application fee, selection procedure, pay scale etc, from the below article.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency that responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and the headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police forces in India having about 35 district police units and 10 Police Commissionerates in the state of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Police force has strength of nearly 1.95 lakh and has 1.5 lakh women in its force. Motto of Maharashtra Police is “To Protect good and to Punish evil”. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the step by step process provided below.
Details of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
Name of the Authority: Maharashtra State Police Wireless
Name of the Job: Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 675 posts
Official web site of the Department: www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Location of Job: Maharashtra
Post wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Job
|Total No. Of Vacant Posts
|Assistant Sub Inspector
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent and also done diploma in relevant area for Assistant Sub Inspector of police and constable posts.
Age limit of the applicant should be minimum of 19 years to maximum of 26 years for Constable Posts and minimum of 20 years to maximum of 27 years for Assistant Sub Inspector.
Selection of a candidate will be based on the performance in
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
All Shortlisted candidates will get pay scale of Rs: 5200/- to Rs: 20200/- per month. For more details like post wise pay scale candidates can refer to the official notification.
- Open category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs: 550/-
- For all reserved category candidates application fee is Rs: 450/-
- Candidate those who belongs to Ex Serviceman are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to Apply Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016
- Click on the direct link which is provided below or visit the organisations official website i.e., www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
- Go to the official section on home page
- In the official section click on the link Maharashtra Police Wireless recruitment online application form 2016
- That link will redirect you to a new window
- In that click on Download File Link
- Application will be opened in a new window
- Fill the application form with correct details like name, address, educational qualification, date of birth etc in the prescribed format
- Then submit the application form
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference
Online Application Form will Starts from: 18th December 2015
Online Application Form will end on: 6th January 2016