Maharashtra TET 2015 Exam
Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) has been released recruitment notification for Maharashtra Teachers eligibility Test (TET) 2015. MH TET Recruitment is an eligibility test to recruit the candidates to select for Teacher positions in Maharashtra region. Throughout the state totally managing 64,296 schools and government has been allotted various facilities such as water facilities and constitutes 92.22% of total number of schools of 60,058 which are ramps.
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2015
MH TET recruitment department has been released by the notification for the department of school education of Maharashtra TET is an essential examination to get admission in B.Ed course which is related to teacher department in school. The qualified candidates in B.Ed course will be allowed to get apply for government teacher positions in Maharashtra region.
MH TET Recruitment Exam 2015
TET is an important entrance exam to get admission in B.Ed teacher courses. To apply for TET Maharashtra Examination, aspirants must have education qualification as Degree or any equivalent from recognized university or board with maximum qualified marks as per official declaration. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from official web site www.mahatet.in and online applications are allowed from 1st October 2015 to 22nd October 2015. No other applications are allowed after closing date as per MH TET official declaration.
MH TET Eligible Criteria 2015
Applicants should pay the application fee through online challan and application fee should be paid in between 1st October 2015 to 27th October 2015. As per official standards of authority, last date to get the receipt of confirmation page at district education office will be from 1st October 2015 to 30th October 2015. If candidates are desired to complain regarding any issue can register from 1st November 2015 to 10th November 2015.
After completion of MH TET Recruitment application process, Admit Cards will be available from 20th November 2015 to 8th December 2015 and Hall tickets will not present in official web site after last date as assigned by the recruitment board. MH Recruitment board has been scheduled the examination date on 14th December 2015. To apply for MH candidates should have professional qualification of specified in the government of Maharashtra resolution as on 13th Febraury 2015. This is good opportunity for all eligible candidates and those aspirants are advised to apply without late. For more details against MH TET Recruitment, applicants are guided to go through below information and for more updated information candidates are advised to stay in touch with us.
Details of MH TET Exam 2015
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE)
Name of the Post: Teacher Posts.
Official web site: www.mahatet.in
Candidates age must be in between assigned limit as on specified date and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- Qualification as prescribed by the NCTE.
- Professional qualification specified in the government of Maharashtra resolution as on 13th Febraury 2015.
- Any of teacher education courses from recognized institute or board.
Refer official Notification.
How to apply:
Interested and willing aspirants can apply using online mode by logon to official web site.
- Initially go through official web site mahatet.in .
- Then click on MH TET Recruitment Exam 2015.
- Go through the online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click on submit option.
- Take hard copy of Applied form for further usage.
- Online applications are allowed from 1st October 2015 to 22nd October 2015.
- Challan will be acceptable from 1st October 2015 to 27th October 2015.
- Last date to get receipt of Application: 30th October 2015.
- Candidates registration for complaint: 1st November 2015 to 10th November 2015.
- Admit Cards are available during: 20th November 2015 to 8th Dec 2015.
- Date of Exam: 14th Dec 2015.