Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2015, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. has recently published a notification inviting eligible interested candidates for filling up 96 posts which includes 92 posts of workman and 4 posts of Assistant. Candidates can start registering from 22nd Jan 2015 and the last date for filling up the form is 11th Feb 2015. Candidates are requested to submit their documents on or before 18th Feb 2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
- Total no. of posts : 96 Posts
Name of posts:
Workman (Chemical): 92 Posts
Assistant (materials): 4 Posts
Here’s the minimum educational qualification a candidate must possess to be eligible for applying to the posts:
Workman (Chemical): Candidate must possess B.Sc. (PCM)/Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Assistant (materials): First class graduates science or Commerce or First Class Diploma Holders in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering from Recognized University
For being eligible for the above mentioned posts, a candidate must be less than 30 yrs of age.
- Workman (Chemical): Rs. 11900-32000
- Assistant (materials): Rs. 11900-32000
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in a examination and an interview.
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, interested eligible candidates can apply online by filling up an application form through MRPL’s official website: www.mrpl.co.in.
- All the necessary documents should be submitted at Sr.Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 1st Feb 2015
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications 22nd Jan 2015
- Last Date of Submission of Documents: 18th Feb 2015