MES (Military Engineer Service) Notification 2016 for 463 Store Keeper, Peon, Civil Motor Driver & Other Posts Prescribed Proforma
Good news for the candidate, here latest recruitment from the Military department for Military Engineer Service Notification 2016. Military Engineer Services (MES) for released the notification for 463 Store Keeper,Civil Motor Driver, Mate, Peon, Chowkidar post before the last date. All candidates must complete the necessary educational needs of the post, age, health and other circumstances as given in the official advert and those will be called for additional procedure of employment for Written exam planned to be held on specified date followed by interview will be mentioned on the official web portal. Here we provided all the details like age limit, selection process and eligibility criteria and etc about the MES notification 2016.
MES Notification 2016
Military engineering is insecurely definite as the art and rehearsal of designing and building military workings and keeping lines of martial transportation and communications. Military engineers are also accountable for logistics following military plans. Modern military engineering be different from civil engineering. In the 20th and 21st centuries, military engineering also consist of other engineering regulations such as mechanical and electrical engineering methods.
Details of MES Notification 2016
Name of the Organisation: Military Engineer Service
Number of Posts: 463 Posts.
Official website: www.mes.gov.in.
Post wise Details
- Civil Motor Driver -81 posts
- Chowkidar -85 posts
- Safaiwala -49 posts
- Meter Reader -52
- Caneman -24
- Store Keeper-II -86 posts
- Peon -86 posts.
Job Location: Across India
Application Mode: Offline
Experience: Fresher’s / Experience
Salary for Post wise
- Store Keeper Grade- II- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,900/-
- Civil Motor Driver- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,900/
- Peon- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/
- Chowkidar- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/
- Safaiwala- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/
- Chowkidar (Khansama)- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,900/
- Meter Reader- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/
Skills: Good Communication Skills.
- Candidates age as on 01-01-2016.
- Age limit for General applicants will be 18 to 27 Years.
- Relaxation of three years for OBC, five years for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman (OBC).
- Ten years of relaxation for PH, Ex-Serviceman (SC,ST).
Selection is to be made based on the presentation in written examination and interview.
How to apply?
- Candidates go to the official website
- Search for the download link of application form
- Enter the necessary information in the application form of arranged format.
- Attest the educational documents with the application form to the concern region office
- Send the application before the last date.
Final Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th April 2016.
Important Links :