Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test – MD DMAT 2015 Notification for the academic year 2016 – 2017 has been released recently. Aspirants seeking to apply for MP DMAT Examination 2015 can start applying from 12th May 2015 onwards. Dully filled application form should be submitted to the respective address on or before 18 June 2015. The MD DMAT Examination is scheduled on 21st June 2015. Interested and keenly awaiting aspirants can apply for MP DMAT Examination 2016. Complete details of MP DMAT Examination including eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern and other details are given under, please check and proceed to apply
MP DMAT 2015 Notification
The MP DMAT Examination will be held for the aspirants seeking admission in various Dental, Medical, BPT, BSc Nursing courses in Madhya Pradesh Medical colleges. Students can get prepared for the examination.
Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test MP DMAT Notification 2015
Candidates interested might fill the application structure till June, 2015. MP DMAT exam is directed by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates would be called for advising in light of MP DMAT test score by the candidates. The MP DMAT 2015 selection test should be held on 21 June, 2015.
MP DMAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are qualified for MP DMAT 2015 examination just in the event that they fulfil taking after condition:
- Candidate ought to be born at the at latest 31st December, 1999 or must be of 17 years in the event that he/she is looking for admission to any of the MBBS and BDS programs.
- Candidates should go in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its proportional examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English exclusively can seek the examination.
- Candidates ought to have scored a base total of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to seek the examination (40% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ ST/ OBC classification)
MP DMAT 2015 Application form
Competitors who are interested must fill and present the MP DMAT 2015 application structure.
- Application Forms and Information Brochures of DMAT-2016 will be accessible at all the taking an interest Colleges and APDMC Office on payment of Rs. 750/ – with money or through DD attracted support of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Application Forms will likewise be accessible from DMAT Office and taking an interest Colleges by post for an extra measure of Rs. 100/ – as postal charges. Candidates need to submit Demand Draft of Rs. 750/ – as Examination Fee with Application Form.
- Application Forms can likewise be downloaded from site apdmcmp.com and might be submitted alongside a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/ – in support of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Application Form No. will be assigned by DMAT Office on receipt of Application.
MPDMAT 2015 Exam Pattern
The paper is of 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
The exam will be of 180 minutes.
Applicant will not be deducted for any wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer.
The distribution of subject and questions of exam is as follows:
|Subject||No of questions|
MP DMAT 2016 Exam Details
Exam Name : Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test ( MP DMAT)
Official Website : www.apdmcmp.com
Exam level : National Level
Conducting Authority : The Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry.
Exam Stream : Medical Entrance Exam
MP DMAT 2015 Exam Dates
|MP DMAT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale of Application Form||12 May 2015|
|Last date to receive completely filled DMAT application form at the office of the association of private dental & medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh||18 June 2015|
|Last date to submit DMAT application form with a late fee of Rs 200/-||20 June 2015|
|Date of MP DMAT 2015 Exam||21 June, 2015|
Important Links :
DMAT Application Form: Download Here
avi grover says
I am avi grover my date of birth is 1/2/1996 i not recieve my admit card due to server kindly inform me status of myadmit card