NEHU Recruitment 2015 , North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has recently published a notification inviting eligible candidates for filling up 5 posts. As per the notification, there are 5 posts to be filled which includes 1 Post of Research Associate, 2 Posts of Traineeship and 2 posts of Studentship. Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply on or before 16th Feb 2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Total no. of posts : 5 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
2. Traineeship: 02 Posts
3. Studentship: 02 Posts
For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must possess:
- M.Sc in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology from a recognized University/ Institute for post 1
- Masters Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Computer Science for post 2
- Postgraduate degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Sciences or any branch of Life Science for post 3
For being eligible for the above mentioned posts, a candidate must be less than 35 yrs of age.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in an interview.
Applying Procedure for NEHU Recruitment 2015
For applying to the above mentioned posts, eligible candidates can send their applications accompanied with all relevant documents through post or email to the Dr.B.K. Mishra Coordinator BIF, RDAP Department, NEHU, Tura Campus email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16-01-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16st Feb 2015