NIMHANS Recruitment 2015 , National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences Institute National Importance (NIMHANS) has recently published a notification inviting eligible candidates for recruiting 102 posts which includes 58 vacancies in the post of Staff Nurse, 18 in Junior Technician and 26 in Lower Division Clerk
As per the notification of NIMHANS Recruitment 2015, interested eligible candidates are requested to apply online by filling up an application form on or before 6th Feb 2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Vacancy Details :
- Total no. of posts : 102 Post
Name of posts :
- Staff Nurse: 58 [SC-10, ST-3, OBC-16, UR-29]
- Junior Technician: 18 [ SC-5, OBC-4, UR-9 ]
- Lower Division Clerk: 26 [ SC-2, ST-2, OBC-12,UR-10 ]
- Staff Nurse
- Passed in PUC or equivalent
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council OR B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council.
- Junior Technician
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or BMLT OR Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Lower Division Clerk
- Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Six Months Computer Course from a recognized Institution.
- Staff Nurse: Maximum 30 yrs
- Junior Technician: Maximum 27 yrs
- Lower Division Clerk: Maximum 27 yrs
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs500 as processing fee whereas General and OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs750.
Applying Procedure for NIMHANS Recruitment 2015
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, interested eligible candidates will have to fill up an online application form at www.nimhans.kar.nic.in.
- The candidate will need to upload their scanned photos and documents wherever needed.
- After that, the candidate can pay the prescribed application processing fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable on or before 6th Feb 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Note: Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from NIMHANS website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on NIMHANS website by 25.02.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 6th Feb 2015