Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently advertised in Employment News about the 682 Assistant Professor Executive Engineer Vacancies. OPSC notification 2015 has been released for 657 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and 25 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 27th April 2015 to 27th May 2015. To apply for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies candidates must have passed a Graduate Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized University / College. Age limit of the candidates must be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2015. Candidates belongs to reservation category will get age relaxation as per the Govt norms. Candidates with suitable educational qualification and age limit, can apply for OPSC Engineer vacancies 2015.
OPSC Recruitment 2015
Odisha Public Service commission inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates need to pay the requisite application fee of Rs 300/- through online and candidates belongs to SC/ ST and other reserved candidates will be exempted from paying the application fee. Applicants will be shortlisted through written test and interview. Selected candidates will get a good pay scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- per month. Interested and eligible candidates can find the other details from the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2015.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2015 Details
Organization Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Official Website : http://opsconline.gov.in/
Number of Vacancies : 682
Designation : Assistant Executive Engineer ( Mechanical and Civil )
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
Department-wise Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 657 Posts
- Under H & U.D. Department: 134 Posts
- Under W.R. Department (Major & Medium Irrigation wing): 291 Posts
- Under Works Department: 232 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 25 Posts
- Under Water Resources Department: 25 Posts
Candidates must have done Graduate Degree in Engineering in Civil / Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/Mechanical.
Candidates age limit must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates will be selected for Assistant Engineer Vacancies ( Civil and Mechanical ) through,
- written test
Pay Scale :
Candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- as Application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD of Odisha are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies
- Candidates must apply online through the Odisha Public Service Commission’s official website http://opsconline.gov.in from 27-04-2015 to 27-05-2015. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up Online application.
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application from.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., copy of Challan showing payment of Application Fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to
“The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K.Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001″
so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 12-06-2015.
Important Dates for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2015
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27 April 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27 May 2015|
|Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee||29 May 2015|
|Last Date for Receipt of Print Out/Hard copy of Application Form||12 June 2015|
Important Links :
Leave a Reply