Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research – PGIMER , Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2015 has been announced for 111 Junior/Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident & Senior Medical Officer and other vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can utilise this excellent opportunity and apply for PGIMER Medical Vacancies 2015. Last date to apply for PGIMER Vacancies 2015 is 6th June 2015. Candidates must have requisite educational qualification of MBBS/ BDS/ MD in relevant stream from any recognized University / Board. Age limit of the candidates must be less than 33 years for all posts and for Senior Resident Vacancies the age limit of the candidates must be less than 36 years. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt rules. Candidates having satisfying eligibility criteria can send the prescribed form of application before the last date.
PGIMER Recruitment 2015 – 111 Junior Demonstrator Vacancy
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 1000/- ( for general ) and reserved category candidates can pay an application fee of Rs500/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through challan. Also verify the application process from the below . Applicants will be shortlisted through written test, department assessment and interview. Candidates will be having good pay scale. Check the pay scale details from the notification of PGIMER. Interested candidates can refer the PIGMER notification 2015 for more details.
PGIMER Recruitment 2015 Details
Organization : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Website : http://pgimer.edu.in/
No. of Vacancies : 111
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post/Discipline Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Community Medicine/School of Public Health||02|
|4||Dentistry (Pedo. & Prev. Dent)||01|
|b||Dentistry (Community Dentistry)||01|
|10||Microbiology (including one post of Parasitology)||04|
|12||Obst. & Gynae.||04|
|21||Renal Transplant Surgery||05|
|B.||Senior Medical Officer||—|
|23||(Casualty) in Emergency||02|
|25||Exp. Med. & Biotech (CSIC)||01|
|29||School of Public Health Jr. Demonstrator||01|
|a||School of Public Health Jr. Demonstrator (Environment Health)||01|
|b||School of Public Health Senior Demonstrator||01|
|30||Tutor (Medical) in Transfusion Medicine||01|
Education Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Resident : 99 posts
- MBBS with Master Degree/ Diploma in concerned speciality
- MBBS & MD in Transfusion Medicine or MD in Pathology
- MBBS & MS in General Surgery
- MBBS & MD/DNB in Nuclear Medicine
- MBBS & MD in Forensic Medicine/Pathology/Anatomy/General Surgery (MS) for Forensic Medicine Senior Residents
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- BDS/MDS for Dentistry
- Must be registered with Dental Council of India
- Age limit should be 33 years all departments and maximum age limit 36 years for for Senior Resident (Hospital Administration). Age Relaxation five years for SC/ST, Three years for OBC categories.
- Three years tenure of Senior Residency and DM/M.Ch. are not eligible for the post of Senior Resident
Senior Medical Officer : 02 posts
- MBBS from any medical Institution.
- Post Graduation/Diploma (MD/MS) in General Surgery.
- Age limit should be 33 years.
Junior/Senior Demonstrator : 10 posts
- Doctoral Degree or Master Degree in concerned subjects (Health Management/Health Administration/MPH/Nutrition or Applied Nutrition/MPH)
Tutor (Medical) in Transfusion Medicine :
- MBBS from any Medical Institution.
- Must be registered with the State/Central Medical Council.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Department Assessment
Application Fee :
- General & all others – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST categories – Rs.500/-, payment by SBI Challan only.
How to Apply :
Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form and filled all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport colour photograph send by speed post/Register Post
Assistant Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Chandigarh – 160012.
Important Dates :
|Post Name||Exam||Department Assessment||Interview|
|Sr.No.1-6, 8-11 & 29 (a&b)||22.06.2015||23.06.2015||24.06.2015|
|Sr.No.19-26,28 & 30||24.06.2015||25.06.2015||26.06.2015|
Important Links :
Leave a Reply