RRB Chennai Recruitment 2015, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Madras (now Chennai) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Cultural Quota. Candidates can apply for these jobs by filling up an online form. If you’re looking for a government job, you shouldn’t miss this great opportunity.
Here are the details of the Advertisement Notification of Recruitment in RRB.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary Offered||Age Limit|
|Cultural Quota||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900/Month||18-30|
Minimum Educational Qualification For Cultural Quota Post
- Candidate must have a passed class 10th or equivalent with 50% marks/ ITI certificate.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, medical examination and practical test.
· Date Of Advertisement = 27th Dec 2014
· Application Start Date = 27th Dec 2014
· Last Date = 27st Jan 2015
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- The date of the examination will be specified in the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will be sent to the candidate through postal before 15 days of the examination
- For applying to the above mentioned post, the candidate will need to download an online application form.
- After that, the candidate will need to make a demand draft (DD)/Indian Postal Orders (IPO) of Rs100 to The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, payable at Chennai.
- At last, send your application along with all your attested documents to :
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, II Floor, No. 05, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai-600008.
Click here to Download Notification
If you have any query related to the latest jobs in RRB, you may contact to the following address :
Government Of India
Ministry Of Railways, Southern Railway,
Railway Recruitment Cell, 3rd Floor, No. 5,
P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008.
Leave a Reply