Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Central Marketing Organization proposed to recruit candidates for Junior Assistant (Trainee) vacancies. SAIL CMO Recruitment Notification has been advertised stating the same. Hence the candidates who are willing to apply for the SAIL CMO Junior Assistant Vacancies can proceed to apply for the posts. Job seekers who are willing to apply for the proposed vacancies have to apply through online from the official website. Online registration window opens from 14th March 2015 and closes on 2nd April 2015. Authority is looking for young and talented aspirants for the advertised posts. Authority will recruit the candidates based on the performance in written test. The date and venue of the examination details will be send to the aspirants through call letter. For more details about the SAIL CMO JA (Trainee) Recruitment, please go through the following information
SAIL CMO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Central Marketing Organization
Organization Website: www.sailcareers.com
Job Designation: Junior Assistant (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 100
Age Limit: Aspirants whose age between 18 years and 23 years as on 1st March 2015 are eligible for the posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be possessed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from the recognized university
Selection Process: written examination and Interview.
- For General/OBC candidates pay-250Rs
- For SC/ST candidates pay 50Rs.
- Processing Charges: 20 for All Candidates.
- Commencement of online application: 14th March 2015
- Last date of online application: 2nd April 2015
- Opening dates for the Editing of the Fee payment: 6th April 2015
- Closing dates of the Editing application fee Payment: 8th April 2015
- Display of the final fee payment details: 11th April 2015
- Date of Admit Card download: 20th April 2015
How to Apply: Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts through online from the official website in between 14th March to 2nd April 2015